Can I ask you some questions Google?
Ask a question On your computer, open Google. Search for a place. Under the information card for the place on the right side, click “Ask a question” next to the “Questions & answers” section.
How do I ask for support?
How to write good support requests
- Never send support requests to staff members directly.
- Do not manhandle us as simple “Let me Google that for you” assistants.
- Give descriptive subject.
- Include actual commands and error messages.
- New problem–new email.
- The XY problem.
- Tell us also what worked.
- Specify your environment.
How do I write a letter asking for help?
Tips for writing a request letter
- Explain precisely what your request is.
- Mention the reason for the request.
- Use polite language and a professional tone.
- Demonstrate respect and gratitude to the reader.
- The content of the letter should be official.
- You may provide contact information where you can be reached.
Can I ask something means?
It softens the entrance into tough territory by asking permission for something that is obviously ok to do. As they say, “it does not hurt to ask.” It is like putting your foot in and showing a nice face, before doing the real thing that you are after.
How do you write an email asking for support?
- Thank you for your assistance.
- Thank you in advance for your help.
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Please let me know if you have any questions.
- Please feel free to contact me if you need any further information.
Can you do me a favor polite?
3 Answers. They are both correct the only difference is that saying could is more polite to say than can when asking for a favour. Both of them are good, but ‘could’ is more polite.
Can I ask you for something meaning?
When you need to ask someone a question that’s important, complicated, or might make them upset, you first ask: Can I ask you something?
How do you ask for a professional favor examples?
Example Sentences I look forward to hearing from you and will be happy to return the favor. If I can return the favor or give you any assistance, you know you can give me a call. I really appreciate any help you can give. If you can help me through this pinch, I will be very grateful.
How do you politely not answer a question?
17 Amazing Tricks for Dodging Unwanted Questions
- Enlist the help of a friend. Sometimes, you just know someone is going to ask you an unwanted question.
- Restate—and reframe—the question.
- Deflect with a joke.
- Offer advice instead of an answer.
- Deflect the question back to the asker with a compliment.
- Turn the tables.
- Address a related, but safer, personal topic.
Can I ask you something Ka reply?
What’s the most polite way to answer “can I ask you a question?” If you’re willing to hear them out, then “Yes, you may” is polite, formal and grammatically correct. You are not obligated to answer their question if you don’t want to. You said you’d listen, not that you’d reveal private information.
Do me a Favour will you?
If you need to ask someone to do something for you which is extra work or a little annoying for that person, begin with “Can you do me a favor?” For example: Hey, can you do me a favor?
Can I ask for a Favour?
Asking for a favor refers to asking someone to do something for you. Use these phrases to politely ask for a favor. When someone asks you for a favor, you’ll have to either grant it (say yes) or refuse it (say no). Pay special attention to the form of the verb used in each case.
How do I get Google to answer my questions?
In Google Search Under “Questions & answers,” tap See questions. Next to the question, tap Answer.