Can you go back to previous update on iPhone?
Click “iPhone” beneath the “Devices” heading in the left sidebar of iTunes. Press and hold the “Shift” key, then click the “Restore” button in the bottom right of the window to choose which iOS file you want to restore with.
How do I uninstall and reinstall iOS on my iPhone?
- Connect the iPhone to your computer using the USB cable.
- Click the name of your iPhone in the Devices section and then click the “Summary” tab for your device.
- Click the “Restore iPhone” button.
- Click “Restore.” The license agreement document may display.
How do I uninstall the latest iOS update?
How to remove downloaded software updates
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General.
- Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage, depending on your device.
- Locate and tap the downloaded iOS software update.
- Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14?
If you want to immediately downgrade from the iOS 15 beta (public or developer), you’ll need to erase and restore your iPhone or iPad. With this option, you won’t be able to restore from a backup done on iOS 15 when going back to iOS 14. But naturally, you can restore from a previous iOS 14 backup.
How do I reset my iPhone without losing everything?
To reset the settings on your device go to Settings >> General then scroll down and tap the Reset button at the bottom. On the Reset screen tap Reset All Settings – Not Erase All Content and Settings – then you’ll need to verify you want to do it twice. It should only take a couple of minutes at most.
How do I reinstall iOS without losing data?
Go to Settings > Tap General > Tap Reset > Choose Erase All Content and Settings to factory reset your iPhone. 2. Set up iPhone until you see the App & Data screen > Choose Restore from iCloud Backup > Select the right backup to start.
Why won’t my iPhone install the new update?
Remove and download the update again If you still can’t install the latest version of iOS or iPadOS, try downloading the update again: Go to Settings > General > [Device name] Storage. Find the update in the list of apps. Tap the update, then tap Delete Update.
How do I uninstall update 14 on my iPhone?
1) On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, go to Settings and tap General. 2) Select iPhone Storage or iPad Storage, depending on your device. 3) Locate and tap the downloaded iOS software update. 4) Select Delete Update and confirm you do want to delete it.
How do I downgrade my iPhone software?
One of the easiest ways to downgrade your iOS version is to use the iTunes app. The iTunes app allows you to install downloaded firmware files on your devices. Using this feature, you can install an older version of the iOS firmware on your phone. This way your phone will be downgraded to your chosen version.
How do I downgrade from iOS 14 to iOS 13?
Tips: Downgrade iOS 14 to 13 by Waiting for a New iOS 13 Version
- From your iPhone or iPad, Navigate Settings > General and tap “Profile”.
- Tap on iOS 14 Beta Software Profile and tap “Remove Profile”.
- Restart your iPhone or iPad and wait for a new iOS 13 updates to arrive.
Why won’t my iPhone restore or update?
Go to Settings > General >[Device name]Storage.
How do you restore an iPhone without updating?
Get your iPhone connected to the computer using a USB cable. Be sure that you use the original USB cable to prevent potential interruptions.
How to back up and restore your iPhone?
Go to your phone’s Settings.
How do I Back my iPhone to my computer?
Run the tool on PC (Windows 10,8,7,etc.)