How can I contact Icici Prudential Life Insurance?
22 6193 0777ICICI Prudential Life Insurance / Customer service
What is the phone number for Prudential Life Insurance?
(800) 778-4357Prudential Financial / Customer service
How do I claim my Icici life insurance after death?
Step 1 – Insurance Claim Reporting
- Submit Online. Submit your claim online.
- Call ClaimCare. Call our 24X7 ClaimCare team on 1-860-266-7766.
- Visit Branch. Visit your nearest ICICI Prudential Life Insurance branch.
- E-mail Claim or Send SMS.
- Direct Mail.
How can I close my Icici Prudential life insurance policy?
To surrender your policy, you can visit any of our branches with the following documents:
- Surrender form.
- Policy document.
- A signed copy of the photo identity proof of the policy-holder, i.e. PAN card, Aadhaar card etc.
- Cancelled cheque of the bank account in which you wish to receive the surrender amount.
How can I talk to a Icici agent?
A. Toll-Free Number
- New customers: 18602667766 (10 am-7 pm, Monday to Saturday)
- NRI customers: +91 22 61930777 (24*7, except national holidays)
- New customers: [email protected].
- NRI customers: [email protected].
- Group customers: [email protected].
- Group annuity: [email protected].
Can I withdraw money from Icici Prudential policy?
You can make partial withdrawals, as long as the total amount you withdraw in a year does not exceed 20% of the value of your fund in a policy year. Partial withdrawals are free of cost. However, ULIPs are meant for your long term goals and hence, try not to withdraw money unless absolutely necessary.
How do I check my Prudential policy?
Where can I check my policy coverage or policy details?
- View the information on PRUAccess Plus.
- Refer to your policy document.
- Contact your agent.
- Visit the nearest Prudential branch, or Contact Customer Service at 03- 2771 0228 or email [email protected].
Can I withdraw my money from Pru life?
Can I withdraw from my policy’s funds? Once your policy has a withdrawal value, you can apply for a partial withdrawal any time by asking us to sell some of the units allocated to your account. The price used to sell units depends on the timing when we receive your application.
What is the death claim?
Death Claim is a formal request made by the nominee* in a life insurance policy to the life insurance company. This request is made for the payment** of the Life Cover amount in case of the unfortunate event of death of the Life Assured*.
What is a maturity claim?
Maturity Claims: The Branch Office which services the policy sends out a letter informing the date on which the policy monies are payable to the policyholder at least two months before the due date of payment.
How can I check my life insurance policy online?
Do an Online Search
- National Association of Insurance Commissioners – Life Insurance Policy Locator.
- National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators – Unclaimed.org.
How do I check my Prudential insurance policy?
How to get online support from ICICI Prudential?
To get any kind of online support regarding your policy, you first need to login on the ICICI Prudential portal. Follow the steps mentioned below to login: Visit the official website of ICICI Prudential (iciciprulife.com).
How do I contact Icici prulife customer service?
Reg. Off.: ICICI PruLife Towers, 1089 Appasaheb Marathe Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai 400025. Tel.: 40391600. Customer helpline number – 1860 266 7766. Timings – 10:00 A.M. to 7:00 P.M., Monday to Saturday (except national holidays). Member of the Life Insurance Council.
How do I file a complaint against ICICI Prudential?
ICICI Prudential offers various types of life insurance, such as term insurance, child plans, ULIPs, is known for its efficient customer care support. For any grievance redressal or concern related to your insurance plan, you can reach out to their customer care department through phone call, SMS or email ID.