How can I prepare for IKM assessment?
How to tackle the multiple choice IKM test
- Find a quiet space where you will not be disturbed.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- After you have started – read the question and all the options in full before considering the answer.
- As a rule, there are most commonly 3 out of 5 answers that are correct.
Where can I practice SQL questions?
17 Sites for SQL Practice
- SQLZoo. Website. SQLZoo is a popular site for practising SQL.
- SQL Fiddle. Website. SQL Fiddle is a popular site for quickly generating sample databases and writing SQL code on them.
- DB-Fiddle. Website.
- DB<>Fiddle. Website.
- SQL Bolt. Website.
- Oracle Live SQL. Website.
- W3Schools. Website.
- W3Resource. Website.
What is an IKM assessment?
What is an IKM assessment? An online skill and knowledge assessment used for pre-hire candidate screening, pre and post training assessment as well as employee skills audits. It consists of 30 – 50 multiple-choice questions that will take 45 – 60 minuets to complete.
What are some SQL interview questions?
SQL Interview Questions
- What is the difference between SQL and MySQL?
- What are the different subsets of SQL?
- What do you mean by DBMS?
- What do you mean by table and field in SQL?
- What are joins in SQL?
- What is the difference between CHAR and VARCHAR2 datatype in SQL?
- What is the Primary key?
- What are Constraints?
Is IKM test proctored?
IKM’s online or proctored (supervised) assessments include knowledge measurement tests, skill tests, attitude tests and aptitude tests. The use of IKM Assessment and view results can be easily activated within the Hiring Process within SmartRecruiters.
Is IKM test video recorded?
Test Taker behavior is tracked and recorded using the Test Taker’s webcam and microphone. Testing abnormalities will be flagged and a report as well as a video of the testing session will be delivered to the Test Administrator along with assessment results.
How can I practice SQL Server at home?
- 4 steps to start practicing SQL at home. Download MySQL and do it yourself.
- Download the software. Your first task is to download database software.
- Create your first database and data table. Great — we now have the software we need to get started.
- Get your hands on some data.
- Get curious.
Which is the best site to practice SQL?
We’ll start with websites that focus on SQL syntax and basic SQL concepts.
- W3Schools – “SQL Tutorial”
- Codecademy – “Learn SQL”
- Khan Academy – “Intro to SQL”
- Tutorialspoint – “Learn SQL”
- Udacity – “Intro to Relational Databases”
- SQL Problems and Solutions.