How do I create a workflow template in SharePoint 2010?
Please perform the following steps in SharePoint:
- Redirect to the corresponding list which you want to create a workflow based on.
- Click on “List Settings”, and go to Workflow settings under Permissions and Management.
- Click on “Add a workflow”, and select a workflow template.
How do I manually create a workflow in SharePoint 2010?
Manually starting workflows
- Access the Workflows page for the list item: Click More options ( ), click Advanced, and then click Workflows.
- Under Start a New Workflow, click the name of the desired workflow.
- Click Start.
How do I create a list workflow in SharePoint Designer 2010?
To create a list workflow, performing the following steps:
- Open the site in SharePoint Designer, and click Workflows.
- Click List Workflow from the ribbon, and choose the list or library this should run on.
- Give the workflow a name and description (this is useful since you will see it when starting the workflow).
How do I create a workflow template in SharePoint?
Enable SharePoint workflow templates
- From the top level site in SharePoint Server, click Settings. , and then click Site settings.
- On the Site settings page under Site Collection Administrator, click Site collection features.
- On the Site Collection Features page, search for Workflow.
- Close Site Settings when you’re done.
How do I save a SharePoint designer workflow as a template?
Export a workflow template
- Open SharePoint Designer 2013 and navigate to the Site Assets library where the template is located.
- Select the workflow template you want to export by clicking it.
- Click the Export File button to save the template file to your local computer or a network drive, as shown in the figure.
How do I schedule a SharePoint workflow to run daily?
- Access the Workflow Schedules page for either an item or for site workflows. For an item in a library or list: Click More options ( ), click Advanced, and then click Schedule Workflows.
- Click Add Schedule on the right.
- Configure the workflow schedule for the item:
- Click Save to save changes.
How do you trigger a workflow?
User Manual Open the properties dialog and then select the Workflow tab. 2. All workflows assigned to the category or case definition will be listed. Select the workflow that should be started when a document is saved to this category and then click OK.