How do I fix missing iLok authorization for Pro Tools 10?
If Pro Tools 10 still will not recognize the License on your iLok:
- Uninstall the iLok Driver.
- Restart the computer.
- Download and install the appropriate file: iLok License Support Setup for Windows 7 32-bit.
- Install the iLok Driver.
- Launch Pro Tools 10. Related Articles.
How do I authorize Pro Tools without iLok?
Using the iLok Cloud licenses without a physical license key is called a “Cloud Session.” When you start up Pro Tools without an iLok dongle inserted, you will be presented with a screen with the options to “Quit” or “Activate”. Select “Activate”, and follow the log in instructions on the screen that follows.
Why is my iLok not working?
Please first make sure that your iLok dongle is properly plugged into your computer (avoid non-powered USB hubs) and that it is consistently lit (not blinking). The first thing you should try is deactivating then reactivating the license on your iLok dongle: Open iLok License Manager and sign in.
How do you fix a broken iLok?
Broken iLoks File a Broken iLok RMA through iLok.com. (If you do not have an iLok account, you can create one for free.) You will need to ship the iLok to PACE Anti-Piracy. PACE will send a new replacement iLok to you.
How do I get an iLok USB?
If you prefer the iLok USB device authorization, an iLok device can be purchased directly at ilok.com or – if you want to purchase from outside the USA – here. Additionally, you can get an iLok device from any music or audio software retailer.
What can I use if I don’t have an iLok USB?
If you don’t have an eligible iLok, you can use the Machine Authorization. If you prefer the iLok USB device authorization, an iLok device can be purchased directly at ilok.com or – if you want to purchase from outside the USA – here. Additionally, you can get an iLok device from any music or audio software retailer.
How do I reinstall iLok?
Reinstalling the iLok License Manager for Windows
- Uninstall the current iLok License Manager using Programs & Features.
- Download the iLok License Manager here: https://www.ilok.com/#!home.
- Unzip the License Support Installer.zip file you downloaded.
- Run the .exe installer file for the iLok License Manager.
How much does iLok cost?
Compare with similar items
|This item PACE iLok3 USB Key Software Authorization Device (99007120900)|
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details|
Is iLok License Manager free?
iLok License Manager is a free end-user desktop application for Mac OS and Windows that makes license management as easy as drag-and-drop. The application runs on the user’s computer and communicates with the PACE database via our activation services.
How do I get iLok License Manager?
- Go to the iLok website.
- You will see the iLok License Manager – Free Download box on the right-hand side.
- Choose the right License Service Installer, depending on your operating system: Mac OS, Windows 32-bit or Windows 64-bit, or click “Legacy Installers” if you have older versions of Windows or Mac OS.