How do I fix my iPhone 4S searching network?
To reset network settings on your iPhone, go to Settings -> General -> Transfer or Reset iPhone -> Reset -> Reset Network Settings, enter your passcode, and tap Reset Network Settings. After your iPhone reboots, wait a few seconds to see if the “Searching…” problem goes away.
Why is my iPhone not picking up network?
Reset your Network Settings Go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset [Device] > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you’ve used before.
Why does my iPhone keep saying Searching and no service?
Check for a Service Provider Settings update Tap Settings > General > About. If an update is available, you’ll see an option to update your service provider settings. To see the version of service provider settings installed on your device, tap Settings > General > About and look next to Service Provider.
Why is my phone not connecting to a network?
Restart Your Android or Samsung Device The easiest thing to try (and often the most effective!) to resolve a no signal issue on Android or Samsung gear is to restart your device. Not only is this as simple as holding a button down, it’s also a very effective method to solve several Android/Samsung problems and bugs.
How do I fix mobile network not available?
Troubleshooting the “Mobile Network Not Available” error
- Check if your phone is roaming. Go to Settings. Select Connections. Next, select Mobile Networks.
- Check to see if the Airplane mode is off. Open the Quick Settings on your Android device. Check if Airplane mode is enabled.
- Restart your phone.
Why does my phone say network not available?
What causes “Mobile network not available”? A lack of reception in your area is usually what causes “mobile network not available” to appear on your screen. It simply means your phone can’t connect to a cellular data signal. This issue could also happen because of the exhaustion or misplacement of your SIM card.
How do you restore a network connection?
How to reset network settings on an Android device
- Open the Settings app on your Android.
- Scroll to and tap either “General management” or “System,” depending on what device you have.
- Tap either “Reset” or “Reset options.”
- Tap the words “Reset network settings.”
How do I fix my SIM network problem?
How to fix “Mobile network not Available”error on android phones
- Restart Your Device.
- Remove SIM Card and Put it Back.
- Check Network Settings.
- Check whether phone is in Roaming Mode.
- Update the phone system to fix software bugs.
- Turn off mobile data and turn on it again.
- Turn off WiFi.
- Make sure Airplane mode is turned off.
Why does my SIM card say no network?
Remove your SIM card and check whether the metal surface is stained. If so, clean your SIM card using a clean soft cloth and try inserting it again. Insert your SIM card into another phone. If the card still can’t be detected, then this SIM card might have been damaged.