How do I forward calls on my Avaya 2420?
1. Press the Call Forward All button or dial #1. 2. In your display, dial the extension or outside number where calls will be sent temporally.
How do I transfer incoming calls to my cell phone?
Just follow these steps:
- Dial star-seven-two (*72) from your landline phone and wait for a dial tone.
- Press the 10-digit number of the cell phone where you’d like your calls to be forwarded to.
- Press the pound button (#) or wait for a response indicating that call forwarding has been activated.
How do I forward calls from one Avaya phone to another?
Avaya 9611: Call Forwarding
- Call Forwarding All Calls: Pick up the phone. Listen for the dial tone. Dial *2. Dial 5-Digit Extension Number.
- Call Forwarding After Three Rings or When Busy: Pick up the phone. Listen for the dial tone. Dial *3.
- Canceling Call Forwarding: Pick up the phone. Listen for the dial tone. Dial #22.
How do I transfer a call to another number?
Transfer a call
- Answer the call.
- When ready, tap Transfer . Voice puts the call on hold.
- From your list of contacts, find the person you want to transfer the call to. If the person isn’t a contact, enter their number instead.
- When ready to transfer the call, tap the person’s name or number.
- Tap Close.
How do receptionists transfer calls?
- In the Call Console, select the call to transfer.
- Dial the number or contact you want to transfer the call to.
- If the dialed contact is busy, either retry or dial another contact.
- Move the mouse over the new, non-selected call and click TXR.
What is code for call forwarding?
Call forwarding is often enabled by dialing *72 followed by the telephone number to which calls should be forwarded. Once someone answers, call forwarding is in effect. If no one answers or the line is busy, the dialing sequence must be repeated to effect call forwarding. Call forwarding is disabled by dialing *73.
How do I turn off call forwarding on Avaya phone?
Disabling Call Forward
- Pick up handset.
- Make sure you are on the Avaya Phone Homescreen (hit Phone button to make sure)
- Press the right arrow key (next to OK) to go to the Phone Features menu.
- Arrow down to Call Forward and press the OK button.
- Press the Exit soft key just underneath the phone screen.
- Hang up handset.
How do I forward my office phone to my cell phone remotely?
AT Remote Call Forwarding
- Dial the special access number assigned to you.
- Dial your 7 or 10-digit home telephone number.
- Dial your PIN.
- Press 72#.
- Dial the forward-to number, including 1+ area code if required.
- Follow the voice instructions to confirm or change the forward-to number.
How do I transfer calls to another number?
Set up call forwarding through the Settings
- Open the Phone app.
- Hit the 3-dot menu button.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Call forwarding.
- You will see multiple options, including:
- After choosing one of the listed options, go ahead and set the forwarding number.
- Select Enable, Turn on, or OK.
How do you forward calls?
How to set up call forwarding on Android using Phone app settings
- Start the Phone app.
- Tap the three-dot icon at the top of the page and then tap Settings.
- Tap Calls.
- On the Call settings page, tap Call forwarding.
What is mobile twinning Avaya?
Mobile twinning allows your calls to ring at both your internal extension and at another external number. If you have been configured as a mobile twinning user, you can switch the use of mobile twinning on or off through the phone’s menus and can also change the external number to which you are twinned.