How do I get a barcode for Google Authenticator?
- On your new phone, install the Google Authenticator app.
- In the Google Authenticator app, tap Get Started.
- At the bottom, tap Import existing accounts?
- On your old phone, create a QR code: In the Authenticator app, tap More. Transfer accounts. Export accounts.
- On your new phone, tap Scan QR code.
Where is my Authenticator QR code?
A QR Code will be shown on the Dashboard, with instructions to download Google Authenticator application. Download and Install Google Authenticator application on your phone. Launch the Authenticator application. Click on Scan a barcode.
How do I get the 6 digit code from Authenticator app?
To receive a one-time-passcode on your cellphone via text message, click Send Code Check your cellphone. You should have received a text message like the image below with a 6-digit verification code: Enter the 6-digit code received via text message on the Extranet login site Click Verify Code.
How do I get the 16 digit Google Authenticator key?
While activating 2FA on your STEX account, you get a 16 digit key that you must save. As shown below. To restore the 2FA in your authenticator app: Open your Authenticator app add a new account, change the name to STEX and enter the 16 digit key that you have already saved while you activated 2FA on your account.
How do I restore my Google Authenticator to a new phone?
Open the Authenticator app on your new phone and tap Begin > Scan barcode. Scan the QR code displayed on Google’s website with the Authenticator app, then enter the six-digit code to verify everything is working properly. Once that’s done, the codes on your old device will no longer be valid.
How do I reset Google Authenticator?
How to reset Google Authenticator?
- Please access the account page by clicking on [Account],click on Security level, and then click on Google Authenticator Code.
- Click on the Enable now button, fill in 3 security answers and click submit.
- Complete reset by resetting the Google Authenticator based on the guideline.
What is Google 2FA 16 digit key?
Backing up the 2FA 16-bit key Backing up your 2FA 16-bit key ensures that in the event of loss of phone, or malicious activity by any third party, you will not lose access to your Cobo Wallet account. You can download Google 2FA on a new device, retrieve Cobo’s password, and log in to Cobo Wallet application again.
How do I find my 8 digit backup code for Google?
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the let navigation panel, click Security.
- Under Signing in to Google, click 2-Step Verification.
- Under Backup codes, click Setup or Show codes. You can print or download your codes. Note that to see Backup codes, 2-Step Verification must be turned on.
What if Google Authenticator is lost?
Reset Authenticator App using the Change Phone option. You have to use the Change Phone option to ensure that the phone you lost cannot generate a valid 2FA code. Yes, they are useless without the password but don`t take the risk and reset the Authenticator App in your Google Account 2-Step Verification settings.
How do I recover my Google Authenticator code if I lost my phone?
What if I lose my phone with Google Authenticator on it?
- 1) Type Your Email Address.
- 2) Type Your Password.
- 3) Select – More Options.
- 4) Select – Enter One of Your 8-Digit Backup Codes.
- 5) Type One of Your 8-Digit Backup Codes.
How do I recover my lost Authenticator?
Recovering the authenticator if you are logged in to the account on another device. If you’re still logged in to the account on another device, you may be in luck. Open your account settings and reset the authenticator — that is, link it to the app on the new phone.
What is the secret key on authenticator?
The secret key is like a secondary password shared between the authenticator app on your device and your Knowledge Hub account. If you have multiple devices, they must all share the same secret key. If you feel that the secret key has been compromised, you should regenerate and save a new secret key.