How do I get a Philadelphia water access code?

Find your Access Code at the top right of your water bill, or email [email protected] to request a copy.

How do I transfer my water bill to a new owner in Philadelphia?

Consent from the owner for you to have service in your name….Evidence includes:

  1. Death Certificate of Owner.
  2. Current utility bills in your name and for this property.
  3. Lease Purchase Agreements.
  4. Letter of Authorization to occupy property.
  5. Other legal documentation.

How do I contact the Philadelphia Water Department?

If you have application-related questions, please email [email protected], or call (215) 685-6300.

How do I apply for the Philadelphia Water Department?

Fill out the first part of the application online or you may call (215) 685-6300 to request an application be mailed to you. You have 14 days from when you request the application to when you must return it. You will also need to make photocopies of documents to send back with the application.

How can I get my water bill?

Alternative Method to Check Water Bill Online

  1. Visit the official website of your water supply board.
  2. Go to ‘Our Services’ section.
  3. Navigate to ‘View/Print Bill’ and click on it.
  4. Enter your ‘Customer Identification Number’
  5. Enter the captcha, if any.
  6. Click on ‘View bill’

How much is a water bill in Philadelphia?

A typical bill is based on a customer who uses 500 cubicfeet of water (3,740 gallons) per month, and has a 5/8″ water meter….A typical residential bill:

Usage Charges Typical Residential With Senior Citizen Discount
Total Monthly Bill $69.15 -($13.27 discount) $39.80

How do I transfer water service in Philadelphia?

Complete an application at a Customer Service location near you….Turning on Water Service

  1. Consent from the owner for you to have service in your name.
  2. Two (2) pieces of personal I.D., one with a photo.
  3. Proof of residency, such as a lease, rent book or canceled check.
  4. Utility bills in your name.

What do I need to get water in my name?

Answer: If you are the owner of the property and want to establish water service in your name, you must complete and sign an application for service. Also, as part of the application for service, you must provide proof of ownership.

What is the name of Philadelphia Water Department?

The Philadelphia Water Department (PWD) serves over 2 million people in Philadelphia, Montgomery, Delaware, and Bucks counties. We use science and technology to assure quality water 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

Who runs the Philadelphia Water Department?

Randy E. Hayman
The department is responsible for delivering safe drinking water to more than 1.7 million people in Philadelphia and Lower Bucks County….Philadelphia Water Department.

Utility overview
Annual budget $607,576,000, FY ending 2008-06-31, actual
Utility executive Randy E. Hayman, Water Commissioner

How do you get water in your name?

To put a utility bill in your name, call or visit the utility provider and request a bill transfer. Then, provide the company with proof of your identity, such as your driver’s license, and proof of your billing address, such as your lease agreement.

How do I get utilities in my name in Philadelphia?

You will need your new address, name on the lease or deed, and your account numbers handy. You won’t need it, but we like to err on the side of caution. Once you have paid your old bills, keep proof of payment in a file nearby in case anything comes up with your landlord, sellers, or buyers.