How do I log into my Vodafone account?
To log in to the My Vodafone app, click on the app icon and enter your Vodafone mobile, your 614 number for Mobile Broadband or Home Internet, or your 611 number for nbn™ and we’ll send you a login link via email or SMS. This link can only be used once and expires after 5 minutes.
How do I speak to someone at Vodafone UK?
If you have a customer service question, you can find advice and support by visiting your local Vodafone website. In the United Kingdom, you can dial 191 from your Vodafone mobile phone or 0333 3040 191 from any other phone. Alternatively, visit http://support.vodafone.co.uk for the full list of online support options.
How do I view my Vodafone bill?
My Vodafone account online
- Log in to My Vodafone account.
- Tap the menu and choose Billing.
- In Bill breakdown, choose a service to open an itemised list of charges.
- To download a PDF, choose View your PDF bill.
How do I find my Vodafone username and password?
Can’t remember your password? Just tell us your username and we’ll send you an email so you can reset it. This might be your email address or a unique name you created when you registered with us.
What is your Vodafone account number?
The easiest way to check your account number is in the My Vodafone app. Simply tap the My Account icon at the bottom of the screen.
How do I change my password on my Vodafone account?
Vodafone Broadband app
- Check your WiFi is on.
- Open your Vodafone Broadband app.
- Go to the WiFi section and tap the pencil icon.
- You can edit the Network name and Password by tapping them.
- Tap the tick to apply the changes.
How can I speak to Vodafone executive?
How to Reach Vodafone Customer Care: From your Vodafone mobile number, you can dial 198/111(chargeable) and then select 1 for language and then 7 to speak to Vodafone Customer care executive.
How can I talk to Vodafone customer care?
1) You can call the customer care on 199.
How do I check my balance on Vodafone UK?
How can I check my Pay as you go balance?
- Download the My Vodafone app to view and manage your data balance.
- Check online with My Vodafone.
- Dial *#1345# free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to see your balance on screen.
- Call 2345 free from your Vodafone Pay as you go phone to hear your remaining balance.
How do I change my email address on my Vodafone account?
You can update your email address in My Settings in the Marketplace. If you choose this as your primary email address, this will also become your new username the next time you log in to the Marketplace. You’ll also have the option to set up secondary email addresses.
How do I contact Vodafone Customer Care?
You can call our customer care team on the numbers below:
- From Vodafone phones: 1907 (free)
- From abroad (Vodafone mobile only): +35312038232 (normal rates)