How do I pay my mud bill in Harris County?
You can pay your bill in person with exact cash, check or money order at the H2O Consulting Office located at 5870 Highway 6 North, Suite 215 Houston, Texas 77084. The H2O Consulting Office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., excluding major holidays.
What is Harris County MUD district?
Harris County MUD 500, or the Master District, provides regional water, sanitary sewer, storm sewer, park, road, and other regional facilities necessary to serve its Service Area, which includes the property within MUD 500, MUD 501, MUD 502, and MUD 503 in the Towne Lake community.
What mud district is Cypress TX?
Harris County Municipal Utility District
Welcome to Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 364 (District), located in the Coles Crossing subdivision in Cypress, TX. The Board of Directors is proud to serve its residents.
Does the city of Houston have mud districts?
If you work in land development in the greater Houston area, you are probably no stranger to the Municipal Utility Districts or MUDs. It’s no secret that the greater Houston area has experienced a significant population increase in the past few years.
Where can I pay my mud bill?
Ways to pay your M.U.D. bill
- ONLINE – Schedule, one-time or recurring. Securely at https://myaccount.mudomaha.com.
- BY PHONE. Call 402.554.
- BY MAIL. Metropolitan Utilities District.
- SELF-SERVICE KIOSKS & DROP BOXES. Customer can make payments at 444 S.
- PAY NEAR YOU. A number of banks, Hy-Vee stores and OPPD also accept M.U.D.
How do I pay my Harris County Water Bill?
– Harris County Municipal Utility District No. 71….What payment methods are available to pay my water bill?
- Credit card (Discover, MasterCard or VISA credit card only)
- Western Union convenience pay.
- Check by phone 713-881-0675.
- On-line check payments.
- ACH (bank drafting)
What counties in Texas have mud taxes?
Forty-four percent of those 1,751 districts are in Harris, Fort Bend and Montgomery counties. Sixty-five percent of the 949 MUDs are in those three counties – 389 in Harris County, 146 in Fort Bend County and 85 in Montgomery County.
What mud district is humble TX?
Harris County Municipal Utility District 278.
What mud district is 77433?
Contact – Harris County Municipal Utility District 165.
What is mud tax in Houston?
What is the MUD’s tax rate? The MUD levies a property tax on all taxable property in the MUD, which may change from year to year. Taxes are currently $0.71 per $100 of taxable value. The tax consists of $0.46 for debt service, and $0.25 for maintenance.
Where does Houston get its water?
Houston’s main drinking water system recieves 85% of its water from the San Jacinto River (Lake Conroe & Lake Houston) and the Trinity River (Lake Livingston).
How do I contact EBMUD?
EBMUD is here to help.
- Account and billing questions? See our FAQs. If you need additional information, email [email protected] or call 1-866-403-2683.
- For other questions about non-urgent matters, choose a topic below and a Customer Service Representative will get back to you in 3 business days.