How do you style a candle in a fireplace?
If you prefer modern style, you may go for a simple candle display with no candle holders, screens, stands and so on. Buy some pillar candles and place them right in the fireplace – voila! If you don’t want to clean the fireplace and the floor from wax, put your candles on plates or trays.
Can you put candles in a fireplace?
Candles are safe to burn in a fireplace — if it’s the correct type of fireplace. Gas fireplaces that use pilot lights and artificial logs shouldn’t be used for candles. Take safety precautions before lighting your candles in a fireplace.
How can I make my fireplace beautiful?
- No Heat Required.
- Fill It With Fire-Ready Logs Anyway.
- Embrace a More Organic Design.
- Fake Stacked Logs With a DIY Summer Front.
- Place Tiered Candles Inside.
- Cover It With an Ornate Fire Screen.
- Use It as a Shadow Box to Display a Favorite Object.
- Handsome Firebox.
What can I put in my empty fireplace?
- A fresh coat of paint. Whether you go for crisp and clean white or something more vibrant, paint is a great way to rejuvenate an unused fireplace.
- Flea market finds.
- A textile lining.
- Stacked magazines.
- Wood, painted or raw.
- An oversize letter.
What do you put in front of a fireplace?
Pumpkins, acorns, and branches of fall leaves bring the natural elements forward. Warm colors easily stand beside neutral palettes. Garlands of berries, burlap, and cranberries festoon the mantle. Add baskets and chairs to the fireplace front to complete your home’s fireplace display.
What looks good in front of a fireplace?
What can I decorate my hearth with?
Gilded mirrors, distressed window frames, and rows of scented candles make it a place to display your favorite items. Even if it’s summer, there are super-creative ideas for blending your unused hearth with the room.