What are some white flowering bushes?
25 Bushes with White Flowers | White Flowering Shrubs
- Korean Spice Viburnum. USDA Zone: 4-7.
- Common Lilacs. USDA Zone: 3-7.
- Annabelle Hydrangea. USDA Zone: 3-7.
- 4. Japanese Andromeda. USDA Zone: 5-8.
- White Christmas Bush. USDA Zone: 10-13.
- White Roses. USDA Zone: 5-9.
- Spirea. USDA Zone: 3-8.
- Sweet Mock Orange. USDA Zone: 4-8.
What is the bush with big white flowers?
In the South, people tend to think of Magnolias as the very large shrubs (or trees) with leathery, evergreen leaves and huge white flowers that bloom in the summer. However, there are many different types of Magnolias that will thrive from the colder areas of zone 4 all the way through the tropical heat of zone 12.
What tree has white flowers in May?
Hawthorn (Crataegus spp.) If you are looking for a medium-sized tree with small white flowers, hawthorn may be a good one to consider. In May or June, the tree fills with clusters of tiny, white, rose-like flowers. They develop into berries in late summer and fall.
What shrubs have small white flowers?
Shrubs For A White Garden
- White Amelanchier Lamarckii | White Magnolia Wada’s Memory.
- White Flowering Magnolias – Magnolia X Loebneri Merrill | Magnolia Compacta Alba.
- White Flowering Camellias – Camellia Japonica Compacta Alba | Camellia Japonica Snow Ball.
What trees have white flowers in early spring?
8 Early Spring White Flowering Trees (and one to avoid)
- 1 | Florida Dogwood (Cornus Florida)
- 2 | Saucer Magnolia (Magnolia x Soulangeana)
- 3 | Anise Magnolia (Magnolia salicifolia)
- 4 | Flatwoods Plum (Prunus umbellata)
- 5 | Saskatoon Serviceberry (Amelanchiea)
- 6 | White Redbud (Cercis Canadensis)
What tree has small white flowers?
Serviceberry. Amelanchier spp, zones 4 to 8. Serviceberry species are small trees that are native to North America. They’re among the earliest trees to bloom in spring with the branches covered in clouds of the small white flowers.
What white flowers bloom in June?
Magnolia. Magnolia grandiflora — huge creamy white blooms with a sweet, strong honey-like fragrance. You’ll see these blooms all over the Garden.