What are trippy words?
Strange, similar to the effects of a hallucinogen. psychedelic. hallucinatory. kaleidoscopic. mind-blowing.
What are some aesthetics words?
What are some bombastic words?
What are some disrespectful words?
What is a dubby?
Wiktionary. dubbyadjective. In the style of dub music; having been heavily remixed, particularly with reduced vocals or emphasised bass. dubbyadjective. stubby, stumpy; Lacking shapeliness or finesse.
What’s another word for Groovy?
In this page you can discover 41 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for groovy, like: out-of-this-world, fantastical, peachy, excellent, wonderful, glorious, sensational, bang-up, copacetic, marvelous and corking.
What are rare aesthetic words?
25 Rare Words with Beautiful Meanings
- Coddiwomple (English slang)
- Eudaimonia (Greek)
- Hygge (hoo-geh) (Danish)
- Mudita (Sanskrit)
- Numinous (from Latin word numen)
What are cute aesthetic words?
Soft Aesthetic Words to Add to Your Vocabulary
- Aesthete: a person who has or affects to have a special appreciation of art and beauty.
- Angelic: relating to angels.
- Aloha: a Hawaiian interjection used as a greeting or farewell.
- Amaranthine: undying.
- Ardent: burning with passion.
- Artful: characterized by craft or cunning.
What are the 10 hardest words?
As a follow up to our article on confusing words, here are ten of the most difficult words in English.
- Literally. If you know a language purist, watch out.
- Irregardless (instead of regardless)
What are 20 difficult words?
20 Most Difficult Words to Pronounce in the English Language
What are some big insulting words?
Insulting Someone With Big Words
- Bescumber: to spray with poo.
- Buncombe: a ludicrously false statement that means bulls*** or nonsense.
- Cacafuego: a swaggering braggart or boaster.
- Coccydynia: a pain in the butt.
- Corpulent: very fat.
- Feist or Fice: a person of little worth or someone with a bad temper.
What’s a big word for rude?
OTHER WORDS FOR rude 1 uncivil, unmannerly, curt, brusque, impertinent, impudent, saucy, pert, fresh. 2 unrefined, uncultured, uncivilized, uncouth, coarse, vulgar, rough. 8 rustic, artless.