What is the best Kdrama in 2014?
The Best Korean Drama of 2014
- Inspiring Generation (KBS2)
- You Who Came From the Stars (SBS)
- It’s Okay, That’s Love (SBS)
- Hotel King (MBC)
- 3 Days (SBS)
- Angel Eyes (SBS)
- Fated to Love You (MBC)
- Emergency Man and Woman (tvN)
Which is the most romantic drama?
10 of the best romantic K-dramas you must watch
- It’s Okay to Not Be Okay (2020)
- Descendants of the Sun (2016)
- Start-Up (2020- )
- What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim (2018)
- Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok-joo (2016-2017)
- Romance Is a Bonus Book (2019)
- My Secret Romance (2017)
- Nevertheless, (2021) Image: Courtesy Netflix.
Which is the best romantic Korean drama?
So here are some mushy romantic Korean TV shows you should be watching instead of those regular boring dramas.
- She Was Pretty (2015)
- Romance Is A Bonus Book (2019)
- Jealousy Incarnate (2016)
- My Secret Romance (2017)
- Protect The Boss (2011)
- My Sassy Girl (2017)
- Marry Him If You Dare (2013)
- Something In The Rain (2018)
What is the most popular Asian drama?
The Top 40 Highest-Rating Korean Dramas of All Time
- The World of the Married (2020) Rating: 28.371%
- Sky Castle (2018) Rating: 23.779%
- Crash Landing on You (2019) Rating: 21.683%
- Reply 1988 (2015) Rating: 18.803%
- Goblin (2016) Rating: 18.680%
- Mr. Sunshine (2018)
- Mr. Queen (2020)
- Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2 (2021)
Which is the most romantic Chinese drama?
20 Mushy Chinese Romantic Series To Watch If All You Want To Do Is Eat Popcorn & Fall In Love
- Love 020 (2016)
- My Amazing Boyfriend (2016)
- A Love So Beautiful (2017)
- Memory Lost (2016)
- Here To Heart (2018)
- The Fox’s Summer (2017)
- When A Snail Falls In Love (2016)
- Stay With Me (2017)
Which drama has most kissing scene?
16 Hot K-Drama Kiss Scenes That Will Have Your Heart Racing
- “What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim”
- “Her Private Life”
- “Oh My Venus”
- “Suspicious Partner”
- “I Am Not A Robot”
- “It’s Okay That’s Love”
- “Because This Is My First Life”
- “Introverted Boss”
Who is the best kisser in Korean actors?
Here are nine Korean actors who are such good kissers, their kiss scenes stay in our minds rent-free.
- Jang Ki-yong.
- Park Hyung-sik.
- 4. Lee Jong-suk.
- Park Bo-gum.
- Park Seo-jun. Image adapted from: MBC.
- Ji Chang-wook. Image adapted from: SBS.
- Gong Yoo. Image adapted from: tvN.
- Song Kang. Image adapted from: JTBC.
What is the No 1 Kdrama?
JTBC’s World of the Married firmly holds the number one spot, breaking the ratings record of Sky Castle.
Which is the No 1 Chinese drama?
1. Eternal Love. Having reached 50 billion views (as of August 2018), Eternal Love (三生三世十里桃花), also known as Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms, is considered the most-watched television drama in China. The series is based on the xianxia novel written by Tang Qi.
Which is the most romantic Chinese drama 2021?
Sweeping Fantasy To Modern Love: The Best C-Dramas Of 2021
- “The Long Ballad”
- “Sunshine of My Life”
- “Go Go Squid 2: Dt, Appledog’s Time”
- “Love Unexpected”
- “She is the One”
- “Douluo Continent”
- “Miss the Dragon”
- “Word of Honor”
What are some good Asian dramas to watch?
What are some good Asian dramas to watch? 1) Temperature of love. While talking about the top dramas of the Asian continent, South Korean serials come first. 2) Hospital Ship. This is a unique and interesting series of episodes that contains life of three doctors. 3) Revolutionary Love.
What are the best romantic dramas?
William Shakespeare’s Romeo+Juliet (1996)
What is one of the Best Romance Japanese drama?
Nigeru Wa Haji da ga Yaku ni Tatsu (We Got Married As A Job)
What are the types of Asian dramas?
Vocabulary Stretch – By the time you become a K-drama veteran,all of the drama marathons you finished will have toned your lingual dexterity.