Who is the current chair of IEEEXtreme?
Biography: Dr. Dimitrios Lyras was born in Kozani, Greece. He received his diploma in Electrical and Computer Engineering and his Ph.
What is IEEEXtreme competition?
IEEEXtreme is a global challenge in which teams of IEEE Student members – advised and proctored by an IEEE member, and often supported by an IEEE Student Branch – compete in a 24-hour time span against each other to solve a set of programming problems.
What is IEEEXtreme ambassador?
The IEEEXtreme Student Ambassador program gives you a chance to work with an international team of highly motivated volunteers and share the enjoyment of Xtreme coding. One Ambassador will be selected from each Student Branch! Eligibility Criteria: 1) Volunteer should be an IEEE Student / Graduate Student Member.
How many teams participated in the first edition of IEEEXtreme?
The first instance of IEEEXtreme was held in 2006 with a global participation of 44 teams and 150 contestants.
How many programming languages are supported during the ieeextreme15 0?
25 different programming languages
About IEEEXtreme: Participants can solve the problems by supporting 25 different programming languages.
How is IEEEXtreme?
IEEEXtreme is a global competition in which teams of IEEE Student members and Graduate Student members, proctored by IEEE Members, compete against each other to solve a set of programming tasks in a 24-hour time span.
How you can assist and promote IEEEXtreme in your student branch?
1. Take part in the IEEEXtreme Micro Volunteering Challenges i.e Micro Activities that excites you to be part of the IEEEXtreme team as an Ambassador. 2. Reach out to Colleges, Universities, IEEE Student Branches and IEEE Student & Professional Members to take part in IEEEXtreme Programming Competition.
How can I become an IEEE ambassador?
Qualifications to become a brand ambassador include any one of the following: Responsibility for communications, promotions, or marketing for an IEEE geographic area, technical community, event, and/or program on behalf of IEEE.
Where can I find IEEE papers?
The IEEE Xplore digital library provides access to more than 5 million documents including research articles, standards, transactions, eBooks, and conference publications….
- Request access to the IEEE Thesaurus and Taxonomy.
- Find article templates in Word and LaTeX formats.
- Visit the IEEE Xplore digital library.
What is IEEE Xplore digital library?
The IEEE Xplore digital library is your gateway to trusted research—journals, conferences, standards, eBooks, and educational courses—with more than 5 million documents to help you fuel imagination, build from previous research, and inspire new ideas.
How do I participate in Ieeextreme?
AM I ELIGIBLE:
- All participants must be IEEE members (Student member or Graduate Student member only) to register and compete in the competition.
- Participants must compete as part of a team of up to three IEEE Student or Graduate Student members.
- Universities and colleges can have multiple teams.
Is IEEE free?
IEEE Open Access delivers articles free of charge to readers worldwide. Learn about authorship and how to prepare, write, and submit quality technical articles.