Can you share a YouTube video with a timestamp?
You can share and send any YouTube video at a certain time in the video in two ways, both using the desktop version of the site. To send a YouTube video at a specific timestamp, you can select the Share button below the video player. You can also right-click the video player to copy the video’s URL at a specific time.
Do timestamps help YouTube videos?
A timestamp is a link to a part of a YouTube video. So rather than waiting for a complete video to run from zero seconds to the point you are referring to, this enables you to directly link to any second of the video. What’s more you can even reference in minutes and hours where necessary.
How do I add a timestamp to my YouTube video description?
From the left menu, select Content. Click the video that you’d like to edit. In the Description, add a list of timestamps and titles. Make sure that the first timestamp you list starts with 00:00.
How do you link a YouTube video to a specific time on mobile?
Find a video, tap “Share,” then choose “Copy link.” That will store the video’s link on your phone’s clipboard. Then, paste the link wherever you plan on sharing it.
How do I create a timestamp?
How to timestamp YouTube videos
- Log in to YouTube and navigate to the ‘Description’ field on a new or pre-existing video.
- To link to a specific timestamp, type the specific time in minutes:seconds (or hours:minutes:seconds, if need be) and add your keyword-optimised video segment’s name – then click ‘Save’
How do you send a timestamp on YouTube on iPhone?
How to Link to a Specific Timestamp on YouTube on iPhone
- Go to YouTube and find the video you’d like to share.
- Scroll through the video until you get to the section of interest.
- Click on the “Share” button.
- In the popup menu that appears, check the “Start at ” box.
- Highlight the URL and click on “Copy.”
How do you link a time in YouTube?
Click on the “Share” button. In the popup menu that appears, check the “Start at ” box. Highlight the URL and click on “Copy.” Paste the URL and add a timestamp manually.
How do you add a time to a YouTube link?
2. Add Time Stamp Using YouTube’s Share Feature From Browser
- Open and load the video until you reach the point you wish to share from and pause at that exact moment.
- Underneath the URL on the share link section, there is a small box indicated as Start at. The timestamp is automatically generated.