How can I contact Telekom Malaysia?
3 2241 1290Telekom Malaysia / Customer service
How do I report a TM problem?
Telekom Malaysia Berhad (TM) wishes to inform its broadband customers that effective 1st April 2016, the current UniFi Call Centre numbers 1-300-88-1221 and 1-300-88-1222 as well as 1-300-88-8123 (alternative number for mobile users to call 100) will be consolidated into a single number to make it easier for you to …
How can I check my TM bill amount?
How Can I Check My TM UNIFI Bill?
- Log into unifi.com.my.
- Click MENU and Choose E-Bill.
- Click EDIT to update your latest contact details.
What time does TM customer service open?
Operations Hours: 7.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
How can I contact TM?
How do you call TM 100?
2. ‘ 100’
- Dial 100. TM’s customer service representative will assist you in updating your TM E-mail address to your preferred email address.
- This number is applicable for customers with streamyx.com.my, tm.net.my and bluehyppo.com.my domains.
How do I pay my Telekom bill?
Log in to Online Banking. Click JomPAY Bill Payment. Click ‘Make One Time JomPAY Payment’ JomPAY Biller code for TM and Unifi 
How can I check my current Unifi plan?
To check, head to the Unifi website and log in to your account and click on your Username on the top right hand corner. In the dropdown menu that appears, select Turbo Status. If you have not been upgraded yet, you will see the New Entitlement Package which will display when you will get the upgrade.
Where do I report unifi problems?
If you have any problem with unifi services, you may troubleshoot using unifi EasyFix , or chat with us at unifi.com.my, via live chat, 24 hours daily.
How can I email Telekom Malaysia?
- Head Office. Menara TM. Jalan Pantai Baharu. 50672 Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia. Tel : 603-2240 9494.
- Vice President Corporate Finance & Investor Relations. Delano Abdul Kadir. Tel : 603-2240 4848. Fax : 603-7956 5651. Email : [email protected]
- Head of Customer Experience. Lolitta Mohamed Suffian. Email : [email protected]
How do I talk to a live agent unifi?
You can always chat with us via Self-Care at https://mobile.unifi.com.my/selfcare or if your prefer to write you can look us up at our Online Web Form at https://mobile.unifi.com.my/explore/contact-us. We will acknowledge request of your issues within 24 hours.
Is calling 1800 number free?
1-800 numbers are toll free numbers that charge the cost of making a long-distance call to the owner of the number, rather than the person making the call. This is a common practice for companies and business owners, to avoid dissuading a customer from calling.