How can I make my diary interesting?
You might want to add a photo of something you saw that day, which may be accompanied by a story…or, it might not. Try cartooning a diary entry. Particularly if you’ve never drawn before, this can be a fun thing to try to make your diary interesting. Write a daily entry in haiku, or another kind of poem for variety.
How do you hide a diary?
Hide your diary in a shoebox or tissue box As long as you keep a fair amount of tissues on top and never let the box become empty, a tissue box is the last place someone would expect to find your diary. You can keep it on your end table, or even beside your bed.
What is the format of legal notice?
Essentials of Section 80 of Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 Name, description, and place of residence of the sender of the notice. Statement of cause of action. The relief claimed by the sender of the notice. Summary of the legal basis for the relief claimed.
Where can I hide my diary key?
- Keep your diary keys a safe distance away from your diary. If someone gets to your diary, at least they won’t get your keys.
- Try to avoid hiding your keys under your bed.
- If you want, you can hang your diary key on your neck.
- In the sole of your shoe.
- You can put the keys in a rolled up sock!
How do you make a secret hiding spot?
Read on for 11 wow-worthy stash spots and get some inspiration for updating your own around-the-home hiding place.
- Old Vacuum Cleaner. 1/12.
- Bottle Rock. 2/12.
- Air Vent. 3/12.
- Electrical Outlet. 4/12.
- Bathroom Tile. 5/12.
- Inside a Water Bottle. 6/12.
- In a Clock. 7/12.
- False Bottomed Drawer. 8/12.
How do I hide a journal from my parents?
Hide your real journal. Get a box slightly bigger than your journal and tape it in a covered area so that it can be removed and put back, but is still out of sight. Another good idea would be to hide it under drawers; to do this take the drawer out, place the notebook inside, and push the drawer back in.
How do you write a block letter format?
Answer. Block format is typically used for business letters. In block format, the entire text is left aligned and single spaced. The exception to the single spacing is a double space between paragraphs (instead of indents for paragraphs).
How do I format blocks in Word?
Try it: Format the Paragraph. Select a Paragraph. Go to Home->Paragraph->Line Spacing. Select 1.0 (This means single spaced)….Here is the formatting on a Block paragraph:
- Text is aligned left. The Line Spacing is single.
- The Spacing between paragraphs is double.
- The Block paragraph is indented 1” from the page margin.
What is semi-block format?
Semi-block format Semi-block is similar to block but has a more informal appearance. All elements are left-aligned, except for the beginning of each paragraph, which is indented five spaces. Paragraphs are separated by a double line space. See an example of a letter in semi-block format.
What type of person keeps a diary?
A personal diary may include a person’s experiences, thoughts, and/or feelings, excluding comments on current events outside the writer’s direct experience. Someone who keeps a diary is known as a diarist.
What is modified format?
What is a modified block style letter? A modified block style letter is a common format used when writing a business letter. It varies slightly from a block style letter with the major difference being the placement of the return address, date, and complimentary closing.
Can Journaling be harmful?
So can journaling be harmful? The answer is yes, there are scenarios in which journaling can be harmful, but these scenarios are easily avoidable. Just like anything, you have to moderate the amount of time you spend doing it. You simply have to know when to stop.
What do you say in a notice?
How to write a simple two weeks’ notice letter
- Start by including your name, date, address and subject line.
- State your resignation.
- Include the date of your last day.
- Provide a brief reason of resignation (optional)
- Add a statement of gratitude.
- Wrap up with next steps.
- Close with your signature.
How do I write a notice?
Notice Writing Class 12 Format, Examples, Topics, Exercises
- Adhere to the specified word limit of 50 words.
- Write the word NOTICE at the top.
- Name and place of the school, organisation or office issuing the notice should be mentioned.
- Give an appropriate heading.
- Write the date of issuing the notice.
- Clearly mention the target group (for whom the notice is to be displayed).
Is it OK to read someone’s diary?
A diary holds a person’s darkest secrets, his deepest desires. And his day to day activities, but that’s besides the point. Reading someone’s diary without consent is like betraying the person’s trust. So no, not okay in all circumstances, unless the person himself shares the content he wants to share.