How can I pay my NBI appointment?
- Step 1: Apply for your clearance at the NBI website.
- Step 2: Select “Bayad Center” as the mode of payment.
- Step 3: Take note of the reference number and amount to be paid.
- Step 4: On the Coins.ph app, tap Pay Bills, and then tap NBI.
- Step 5: Enter your payment amount and reference number, and slide to pay!
How can I pay my NBI Clearance 2021?
- Step 1: Create Your NBI Account.
- Step 2: Log In to Your Account.
- Step 3: Fill Out the Application Form.
- Step 4: Apply for the NBI Clearance.
- Step 5: Select Your NBI Clearance Center and Appointment Schedule.
- Step 6: Select Your Payment Option.
- Step 7: Pay the NBI Fee.
Do you need online appointment for NBI Clearance?
Tips and Warnings. NBI only accommodates applicants with a valid online appointment. Any person applying for an NBI clearance must secure an online appointment first or they won’t be accommodated. Unless you’re applying from abroad, you can’t get an NBI clearance in the Philippines without a personal appearance.
How can I pay NBI delivery fee?
The available payment options for your NBI Clearance Application Fee are the following:
- Bayad Center.
- Bayad Center Mobile App.
- 7-Eleven – How to Pay Your NBI Clearance Application in 7-Eleven.
- Visa / Mastercard (Credit Card Payment)
- GCASH – How To Pay Your NBI Clearance Fee Application In Your GCash App.
Where can I pay NBI clearance online?
Another convenient payment methods for the NBI clearance are thru online banking….Online banking is available through their bank partners, such as:
- BDO Internet Banking.
- BPI Express Online.
- Chinabank Online.
- Metrobank Direct.
- RCBC Access one.
- Unionbank EON/Internet Banking.
- UCBP Connect.
Can I pay my NBI thru GCash?
NBI Clearance Fee Payment Thru Your GCash App Open your GCASH App in your smart phone to start the payment process of your NBI Clearance Fee. Log in to your GCash app by entering the correct MPIN. Once logged in, search for the “Pay Bills” icon and press it.
Where can I pay NBI Clearance online?
How can I pay my NBI through Gcash?
Open your GCASH App in your smart phone to start the payment process of your NBI Clearance Fee. Log in to your GCash app by entering the correct MPIN. Once logged in, search for the “Pay Bills” icon and press it. It will divert you to the Pay Bills section where you can see different categories of Billers.
What if I missed my NBI Clearance appointment?
Just don’t forget to bring the requirements including the Official Receipt. Failure to go to the NBI Clearance Center within this 15-day grace period will nullify your payment and application.
Can you pay NBI through GCash?
Pay NBI Clearance using GCash is now available on your mobile phone, using the technology of digital wallet, this is the easiest payment method available to get your NBI clearance certificate. The registration for GCash Account is easy, all you have to do is prepare your government ID and any mobile number.
How can I pay NBI with GCash?
How can I pay my NBI appointment through GCash?
Here are a few steps to pay NBI Clearance using GCash
- Prepare the NBI Clearance Reference Number.
- GCash Login.
- GCash Cash In.
- GCash Wallet Cash In Menu.
- GCash Available Balance.
- Pay NBI Clearance Using GCash Pay Bills.
- Pay Bills Under Government Menu.
- GCash Pay Bills Under NBI Menu.