How do I add languages to my Facebook language?
How to change the language on your Facebook account using a mobile device
- Log into your Facebook account at Facebook.com.
- Scroll down to the Help & Settings section and select “Language.”
- Now scroll down and choose your language from the list.
What languages are available on Facebook?
Current Language Availability
How do I target a specific language on Facebook ads?
To create a Facebook ad in more than one language:
- Go to Ads Manager.
- Select your ad objective.
- Define the audience, placements and budget for your ad set.
- Choose from single image or single video ad format.
- Enter your ad text and links in your default language.
- In the Languages section, select Add Languages.
How do I view other languages on Facebook?
Just go to your account settings.
- Select the arrow (Account) on the right side of the Facebook menu bar.
- Select Settings & Privacy.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Language and Region in the left menu pane.
- In the Facebook language section, select Edit.
How can I change the language?
Change the language on your Android device
- On your Android device, tap Settings .
- Tap System Languages & input. Languages. If you can’t find “System,” then under “Personal,” tap Languages & input Languages.
- Tap Add a language. and choose the language that you want to use.
- Drag your language to the top of the list.
How do you change your country on Facebook?
About This Article
- Tap your profile photo.
- Tap the pencil icon.
- Tap Edit.
- Tap the pencil next to Current City.
- Enter a new location.
- Choose a privacy option.
- Tap Save.
What is the most used language on Facebook?
Facebook’s #1 language is English, with over 52% of the site’s total userbase accessing the site in that language. In a distant second is Spanish, with a usage rate of around 15% of the total userbase. Note that this number includes totals for all Spanish variants.
What countries are Facebook available in?
Top 10 Countries with the Highest Number of Facebook Users (2020-2021):
- India — 416.6 million.
- United States — 240.0 million.
- Indonesia — 176.5 million.
- Brazil — 139.0 million.
- Philippines — 91.0 million.
- Mexico — 78.0 million.
- Vietnam 75.9 million.
- Thailand — 58.5 million.
How do I target foreigners on Facebook ads?
Here are some best-practice tips on how to run Facebook campaigns targeting expats overseas.
- Don’t target by country. When targeting a non-first world country, target city-wide only (ideally the capital).
- Use the narrow further clause.
- Location and language.
- Exclude interests.
- Include western interests.
How do I change the language of ad?
Change your display language These directions explain how to set a different language for Google Ads. Go to your Google Ads account Preferences. Click to expand the Display language & number format section, then click the “Display language” drop-down menu and select a language. Click Save.
How do you change the language on Facebook Mobile?
How to change the language on the Facebook mobile app (Android or iOS):
- Open the app, and hit the menu button at the top right.
- Scroll down to Settings & Privacy (⚙️).
- You’ll see a list including Settings, Your Time on Facebook, and Language (🌐).
- Choose your Facebook language by pressing Edit.