How do I get back the sound on my laptop?
How do I fix “no sound” on my computer?
- Check your volume settings.
- Restart or change your audio device.
- Install or update audio or speaker drivers.
- Disable audio enhancements.
- Update the BIOS.
Why there is no sound in my laptop?
There are several reasons your laptop’s audio may not be working: The volume could be muted. The internal speakers could be malfunctioning. Windows may be sending sound to the wrong audio device.
Why is my sound not working?
You might have the sound muted or turned down low in the app. Check the media volume. If you still don’t hear anything, verify that the media volume isn’t turned down or off: Navigate to Settings.
How do I activate the sound on my computer?
How to Enable Windows Audio
- Open the “Start” menu from your desktop and click “Control Panel.” Select “Administrative Tools” and choose “Services” from the menu.
- Scroll through the list and double-click “Windows Audio.”
- Click the “Start” button to enable Windows Audio.
How do I get the sound back on my laptop Windows 10?
How to Fix Broken Audio on Windows 10
- Check your cables and volume.
- Verify that the current audio device is the system default.
- Restart your PC after an update.
- Try a System Restore.
- Run the Windows 10 Audio Troubleshooter.
- Update your audio driver.
- Uninstall and reinstall your audio driver.
How do I get my sound back on Windows 10?
Why did the sound on my computer suddenly stop working?
In rare instances, a hardware incompatibility, software update, or Windows reinstallation can cause your sound to stop working, and you may need to tweak something in the BIOS. Reboot your computer and enter the BIOS/UEFI setup menu, usually by pressing Delete, F2, or some other key at startup.
What to do if your laptop has no sound?
RALEIGH, N.C. (WTVD) — Protecting your privacy is important when you’re online or offline. No to do,” Morse said. While it may sound complicated, Morse says most computers already have
How do you fix a computer that has no sound?
Open the Audio Troubleshooter. The Audio Troubleshooter can fix just about any problem that’s related to sound on your computer.
Why does my laptop suddenly have no sound?
Restart your computer and run the BIOS/UEFI setup menu
How to fix audio not working on your laptop?
Solution 1: Restart Your Laptop.