How do I select all in Gmail Mobile?
Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages. Click the link that says Select all [number] conversations in [current view].
Is there a Select All in Gmail app?
You can search, select all and delete. It’s 100 times easier than the actual GMAIL app. Open the label (or, your Inbox, or Sent Mail, etc) containing the messages you’d like to select. Click the Select: All link above your messages.
How do you select all and delete in Gmail in mobile phone?
In the top left, click the Down arrow . Click All. If you have over a page of messages, you can click Select all conversations. Click Delete ….All Replies (32)
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- Tap the letter or photo next to the messages you want to delete.
- Tap Delete .
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail Mobile?
Here’s how to do this:
- Open your Gmail Inbox.
- Click on the checkbox in front of the first message in your Inbox.
- Hold down the Shift key.
- Now, click on the last message, and all the other ones will be selected.
- Release Shift and decide what you want to do with the emails.
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail app on Android?
To select multiple e-mail messages in Gmail for Android, you have to tap the tiny check boxes to the left of each message. If you miss the check box and tap the message instead, the message launches and you have to go back to the conversation list and try again.
How do I select all to delete in Gmail app?
To delete all emails on Gmail, click the “Select all” box, then “Select all conversations.” Use your search bar to pull up all read emails, unread emails, or emails from specific senders for mass deletion. If you accidentally delete an email, you can recover it from the Trash folder within 30 days.
How do I mass delete emails from Gmail app on Android?
Here’s a quick and easy guide on deleting all emails in Gmail. To mass-delete Gmail emails, filter the ones you want to delete by selecting its filter or searching for them in the Gmail search bar. Then tick the Select box underneath the search bar, highlighting all the emails. Now choose Delete to send them to Trash.
How do I delete bulk emails in Gmail Mobile?
- Use the master check box at the top of the page to select all the emails on that page.
- Now a new option is shown below that master check box: All 50 conversations on this page are selected.
- Click the option to select all conversations found.
- Press/choose the Trash icon to delete.
How do I select all in Gmail?
Perform a search, or select a label or a category in Gmail. Click the main Select check box that appears above the list of email messages. Or, select the drop-down arrow next to the main check box and select All from the menu to select the emails you can see on the screen.
How do I bulk delete emails in Gmail app?
How to Delete Multiple Gmail Emails at Once
- In the Gmail app for Android, open the folder that contains the emails you want to remove.
- Tap the icon to the left of each email that you want to delete Or, long-press the email to select it.
- Tap the Delete icon in the upper-right area of the screen.
How do I delete all my emails at once on my Android phone?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Launch the Email app.
- Navigate to the folder that contains the messages you wish to delete.
- Tap and hold any message in your Inbox to highlight it.
- Tap the small circle labeled “All” to highlight all messages.
- Tap the Delete button to delete all selected messages.
How do I select multiple emails in Gmail on Android?