How do I update AI Suite?
Close any open applications and save work files before proceeding! Then launch AsusSetup.exe to update AI Suite to the latest version. If Windows User Account Control prompts you to grant permission to AsusSetup, click “Yes” to continue. Click “Install” to begin updating AI Suite to the latest version.
How do I know if my ASUS motherboard needs an update?
(1) Current motherboard BIOS version information. (2) When connected to the network, you can click to confirm whether there is a BIOS on the network that needs to be updated. (1) Click Connect to connect to the Internet to confirm whether there is an important BIOS update. (2) The network has important BIOS updates.
Is AI Suite necessary?
The AI Suite 3 is a nice program to achieve an easy overclock. It will not get you the highest overclock, but it will get you the quickest stable oc. So it’s okay to use it. But if you want to oc to the highest you can get, then you have to do the work.
How can I update my Asus laptop?
1. Click at the top right and choose Downloads and Updates. 2. Click Get Updates to automatically download and install the latest version of MyASUS whenever detected.
How do I update my Asus motherboard?
To update the BIOS by Internet:
- Enter the Advanced Mode of the BIOS setup program.
- Select by Internet.
- Press the Left/Right arrow keys to select an Internet connection method, and then press “Enter”.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update.
- Reboot the system when the update process is done.
What is AI Suite and do I need it?
The advantage of AI suite is that you can alter hardware settings without having to reboot and enter the Bios to do so. EX; say you have an overclock for gaming but don’t want to run your puter 24/7 on those setting, AI is the interface that would allow you to do so without a reboot.