How do you compliment a talented person?
These compliments show that you appreciate the person’s abilities.
- You’re a smart cookie.
- Your perspective is refreshing.
- Your ability to recall random factoids at just the right times is impressive.
- When you say, “I meant to do that,” I totally believe you.
- You have the best ideas.
What is another word for interested?
What is another word for interested?
How beautiful your smile is quotes?
- “So many times, your smile has given you away; it never failed to relay to me how much you love me, my love.”
- “You send shivers down to my spine just when you smile like that.”
- “Your beautiful smile makes my heart melt; I can’t imagine a life without you. I love you dearly.”
- “Seeing you smile makes me smile.”
How do you describe someone who is interested?
In this page you can discover 84 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for interested, like: stimulated, attracted, intrigued, keen-on, engaged, fascinated, involved, personally interested in, enthusiastic, taken and attentive.
What is a person with many hobbies called?
A multipotentialite is a person who has many different interests and creative pursuits in life. Multipotentialites have no “one true calling” the way specialists do. Being a multipotentialite is our destiny.
What is another word for multi talented?
What is another word for multitalented?
How do you cheer someone up quotes?
Cheer Up Quotes for Her
- Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.
- If you really love something set it free.
- Cheer up.
- You have to forgive to forget, and forget, to feel again.
- Cheer up when the night comes, because mornings always give you another chance.
- A break up is like a broken mirror.
What is a smile quote?
“A smile is happiness you’ll find right under your nose.” “Colors are the smiles of nature.” “Let us always meet each other with smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” “A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.”
How do you compliment someone professionally?
The Top 40 Employee Compliments
- “Having you on the team makes a huge difference.”
- “You always find a way to get it done – and done well!”
- “It’s really admirable how you always see projects through from conception to completion.”
- “Thank you for always speaking up in team meetings and providing a unique perspective.”
How do you praise a multi talented person?
If you want to praise the body of knowledge and expertise that someone has, you can call them an expert!
- Can you teach me how you did that? You are an expert at this!
- I knew that you spent a lot of time practicing your singing and that you had a lot of talent at it, but now you have really become an expert at this!
Is multi talented one word or two?
adjective. Having many skills or talents. It’s here! Lexico’s first Word of the Year!
What do you call a person with many skills?
A person who has many skills (juggling, picking pockets, etc.) is a jack of all trades. If the skills are in intellectual matters, that person is a polymath.
What is another way to say cheer up?
- become cheerful.
- buck up.
- buoy up.
- cheer up.
- clear up.
How do you make a smile quote?
101 Quotes about Smiles
- “Peace begins with a smile.” –
- “The real man smiles in trouble, gathers strength from distress, and grows brave by reflection.” –
- “Smile at strangers and you just might change a life.” –
- “If you have only one smile in you, give it to the people you love.” –
What a smile can hide quotes?
“Just because I am smiling doesn’t mean I am happy, Because it takes just one smile to hide a million tears.” “A smile can mean a thousand words, but it can also hide a thousand problems.”