How do you make Jill with V-jolt?
To create V-Jolt, Jill must first solve a strange puzzle in the Spider Room of The Residence not far from Plant 42. By taking the lighter into the Spider Room (located at the end of the hall just past the Residence save room), Jill can light red, green, and orange lamps scattered around the room.
Where is the V-jolt report?
Room 003 – Guardhouse 1F On the bookshelf.
How do you make a Jvolt?
V-Jolt Solution – Resident Evil
- Fill the first bottle with water (which represents 1), then the second with UMB-3.
- Combine the water with UMB-3 to give you NP-004.
- Add Yellow-6 to a bottle and combine with the NP-004 to make UMB-10.
- Add Yellow-6 to another bottle, and combine it with a water bottle to make UMB-7.
How do I get a helmet key?
Location. In most versions of the game, the Helmet Key is found in the fireplace after defeating Plant 42 in the Dormitory’s lounge area, Point 42. In the Arrange Mode on the Director’s Cut release, the Control Room Key is found in the fireplace instead.
How do you make V jolt re1?
The solution for the puzzle and to create the V-JOLT is:
- Combine water (represented by the 1) and UMB No. 3 to make NP-004.
- Combine NP-004 and Yellow-6 to make UMB No.
- Combine 1 and Yellow-6 to make UMB No.
- Combine UMB No. 10 and UMB No. 7 to make VP-017.
- Combine VP-017 and UMB No. 3 to make V-JOLT.
How do you save Chris in Resident Evil?
Go to the main hall of the third-level basement after fighting the game’s final boss and try to open the door with three locks. Since you have all three passcodes, the door should open automatically. After you do this, a scene will occur in which Jill frees Chris from the jail.
Where is the 003 key in Resident Evil?
Numbers, 003 is imprinted. A small bronze key with the number 003 etched on the handle. This key opens the door to Room 003 in the Guardhouse Residence….Key for Room 003 (Resident Evil Remake)
|Category||Item (Object, tool or key)|
|Original name||Residence Key|
Where can I find plant 42?
Plant 42 controls more than 5,800 acres (23 km2) of Mojave Desert land north of Avenue P and south of Columbia Way (Avenue M).