How do you make pink chocolate covered pretzels?
In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the pink chocolate in 30 second increments stirring after every 30 seconds. Once melted let cool 1-2 minutes. Dip the mini pretzels one at a time in the chocolate and completely cover, lift out with a fork and let the excess chocolate drip into the bowl. Lay on cookie sheet.
How do you make colored dipped pretzels?
- Line a countertop with wax paper.
- Sort the pretzel rods and set aside only the whole, unbroken ones.
- In two separate bowls, melt the candy melts as per package instructions.
- Transfer the candy melts to a tall glass.
- Dip the pretzel rods into the desired color.
- Add your desired sprinkles.
How do you make candy coated pretzels?
If you’re dipping pretzel twists, you can use a microwave-safe bowl or candy melting pot to melt your candy. Dip your pretzel rods into the melted candy. Tap pretzel on edge of container to smooth and remove excess candy. For pretzel twists, use the fork tool to dip your twists into the melted candy.
How many days before a party can I make chocolate covered pretzels?
How far in advance can I make chocolate covered pretzel rods? You can make chocolate covered pretzel rods up to 2 weeks in advance when you store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
How do you make chocolate covered pretzels shiny?
While these pretzels are a snap to make there are a few quick tips to ensure success:
- Melt bars or chunks of chocolate, but do not use chocolate chips.
- Once the chocolate is melted add a small amount of shortening or coconut oil to smooth out the chocolate and create a high gloss.
How Long Will homemade chocolate covered pretzels stay fresh?
How long do chocolate dipped pretzels last? If the pretzels are stored in an airtight container, they will stay fresh and crunchy for up to two weeks, making them perfect for holiday gift-giving.
How do you put sprinkles on chocolate covered pretzels?
To add sprinkles, I put my sprinkle container into a larger bowl and spoon the sprinkles over the pretzel while twisting it around. This will help cool off the candy and so that it doesn’t drip so much into the sprinkles.
What is the best chocolate to use for dipping pretzels?
I used dark chocolate, white “chocolate” (not technically chocolate, but white confectionary) and melted butterscotch chips for my pretzels. The dips are easy to melt in the microwave, and will stay molten for quite a while. (You can reheat them if they thicken.)
What do you coat pretzels with?
All you have to do is dip your pretzel into the glass for a perfect coating. You can use any type of sprinkles that you like. Other great topping options include finely chopped nuts, toffee bits, or finely shredded coconut.
How long will candy coated pretzels stay fresh?
about 2-3 weeks
Provided everything is fresh to begin with and the container is clean, dry, and has a tight seal, partially covered pretzel rods like the ones we made can stay fresh for about 2-3 weeks. If you are doing regular knotted pretzels and covering them entirely in chocolate, they will last even longer!
How do you thin chocolate for dipping pretzels?
How to Thin Out Chocolate
- Add canola oil to chopped chocolate before you melt it.
- Add coconut oil to chocolate pieces before you melt them.
- Add paramount crystals to a large amount of chocolate.
- Grate solid cocoa butter into the melted chocolate.
- Stir vegetable oil into melted chocolate.