How do you open the back of a Nokia Lumia 925?
Slide a plastic opening tool under the back cover. Slide the tool around the outsides of the cover to fully dislodge the pins holding the cover to the phone.
How do you turn on a Nokia Lumia 925?
Turn your phone on and off – Nokia Lumia 925 Press and hold On/Off until your phone is turned on. Key in your PIN and press enter. If your phone rejects the SIM: Contact your distributor or service provider where you bought your phone.
How do I remove the SIM card from my Nokia phone?
Remove SIM and memory card
- Remove the back cover from the phone. With the phone facing down, put your fingernail in the small recess located on the bottom edge.
- Bend the cover open and remove it.
- Remove the cards. To remove the SIM card from SIM2 slot, you need to push it lightly to release it from its place.
How do I remove SIM card from Microsoft Lumia?
- Turn your phone off.
- On the corner of the phone, put the tip of your index finger in the seam between the screen frame and the back cover.
- If the battery is in, lift it out.
- To remove the SIM card, pull it out from the slot.
- Line up the battery contacts, and put the battery in.
Why wont my Nokia Lumia turn on?
Press and hold down, at the same time, the Volume (down) and Power buttons (they’re on the side of the mobile) Continue to hold down both buttons until the mobile turns off, which should take you around 8 seconds. Turn the mobile back on and it should be working normally.
How do you fix a Windows phone that wont turn on?
The procedure to restore your phone using Windows Device Recovery Tool is as follows: Connect the phone to your PC (using the USB cable that came with the phone). After a few seconds the PC should find the phone and you’ll see the Phone Selection screen. Click your phone in this screen to select it.