How do you prove cash?
What is a Proof of Cash?
- Bank fees not recorded.
- Not sufficient funds checks not deleted from the deposit records.
- Interest income or interest expense not recorded.
- Checks or deposits recorded by the bank in different amounts than what they were recorded by the company.
- Checks cashed by suppliers that the company voided.
What is a letter of explanation for derogatory credit?
A letter of explanation is a short document you would send to a recipient such as a lender. For instance, a lender may ask for a letter of explanation for derogatory credit before he allows you to borrow money.
What should I write to my potential landlord?
Dear (Name of landlord or property manager), My name is (Your name) and I have a keen interest in renting the apartment you have available at (Property name or address). I currently live at (Your current address) and have lived there for (XX) years.
How long does it take for a house application to be approved?
24 to 72 hours
How do I write a letter to my landlord about bad credit?
I want to be completely honest and upfront with you. Unfortunately, I have poor credit. I take full responsibility for not paying my bills on time in 2010-2011. The reasons were that I was laid off from my job, then I lost my car and simply could not find a full time job for three months.
What makes you a great tenant paragraph?
Is easy to communicate with and respectful- they are responsive, respond within reasonable time to your calls and messages; are understanding, empathetic and friendly to deal with. 4. They always pay rent on time- they never default on the rent and will let you know if they may be late for some reason.
How can I get approved for an apartment with no credit?
So, even if you lack a credit history, here are 7 ways you can still get the apartment you want.
- Get a Co-Signer.
- Provide References and Recommendations.
- Get a Roommate with Good Credit.
- Show Proof of Income.
- Explain Your Financial Situation.
- Offer to Move in Immediately or on a Shorter Lease.
- Pay a Larger Security Deposit.
How long does a credit check take?
It can take from 2 to 10 days to get approved, but once approved, it will be a much quicker turnaround time to run credit checks on prospective tenants. Checks can sometimes be done in a matter of seconds.
How do you write a letter of eviction?
The letter must be true — don’t over-exaggerate or lie. Simply state the facts, including your understanding at the time, the roles others played and, ultimately, why you were unable to pay your bills on time, why you broke your lease or got evicted, or you may need to explain your criminal history.
How do you write a character reference for a landlord?
How to write a character reference for your tenant
- a. A courteous introduction (e.g. “Dear ______” or “To whom it may concern”)
- b. A statement of intent (e.g. “I am writing this letter to recommend _____ as a tenant”)
- c. A closing sentiment (e.g. “Kind Regards” or “Sincerely”)
How do I prove I am a good tenant?
One of the best ways to tell if an individual makes a good tenant is if they are respectful. Not only does a good tenant pay the rent and other bills on time, but they take care of maintenance issues that are their responsibility. If they respect you as a landlord, they will alert you if something needs your attention.
Can a landlord check your bank account balance?
In California, one of the pieces of information the landlord can ask for is your bank balance. You can, however, refuse to hand over confidential information.
How do I write a letter of explanation for credit problems?
How to write a letter of explanation
- Facts. Include all the details with correct dates and dollar amounts.
- Resolution. Explain how and when the situation was resolved.
- Acknowledge. It’s important that the letter outline why the problem won’t arise again. Recognize if and how you could have avoided this mistake.
How do I explain bad credit to my employer?
Be prepared to explain the situation. In your communication to the employer about your poor credit, be sure to emphasize any changes in your consumer behavior, such as moving to debit cards instead of credit cards, to demonstrate that you have addressed the root causes for your credit problems.
What is acceptable proof of income?
The most common documentation for proof of income includes: Pay stub. Bank Statements (personal & business) Copy of last year’s federal tax return. Wages and tax statement (W-2 and/ or 1099)