How long will I be blocked from commenting on Facebook?
If this is the first time you’ve had a feature restriction, this usually lasts between 24-48 hours. It’s a feature restriction imposed on you automatically because you’ve either been posting to many comments too fast, or you’ve had a few comments reported.
Why is my cover photo not showing up on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I change Comment settings on Facebook?
To change who can comment on your public posts:
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Public Posts on the left.
- Go to Who Can Follow Me and make sure Public is selected.
- Click Edit next to Public Post Comments.
- Select who is allowed to comment on your public posts:
How do I change my cover photo privacy on Facebook?
If you add a cover photo to your profile, it will be visible to the public, just like your profile picture….However, you can change the privacy of your past cover photos:
- Click the past cover photo to expand it.
- Click on the audience selector.
- Select the audience you want to share the photo with.
What size is a Facebook event cover photo?
1920 x 1080 pixels
How do I put picture on Facebook?
Upload Photos to Your News Feed
- At the top of your Facebook news feed or profile page, click the Photo/Video option below “Create Post”.
- Select the photos you want to upload and click Open.
- Tag people, if desired, by hovering over the photo, selecting Tag and then typing their names.
Do cover photos show on News Feed?
Photos are a bit bigger and images in shared links are too. And now when a friend “likes” a Page you see the Page’s profile pic AND part of their cover photo. Yes, just part of the cover photo. As you can see, just some of the cover photo is shown in the news feed.
How do I stop someone from commenting on my Facebook posts?
Settings. Tap Privacy, then tap Comments. Next to Block Comments From, tap People. Enter the name of the person you want to block, then tap Block next to their name.
How do you upload a cover photo on Facebook?
How do I add or change my Facebook Page’s cover photo?
- From your News Feed, click Pages in the left menu.
- Go to your Page.
- Click Edit in the bottom right of your Page’s cover photo.
- Click Upload Photo to upload a photo from your computer.
- After choosing a photo, click the photo and drag it up or down to reposition it.
- Click Save Changes.
Why can I not comment on Facebook posts?
If you can’t comment on posts on a Facebook Page and you have the moderator role, it may be due to a setting in Business Manager. Pages and Notifications is a setting that helps prevent you from commenting with your Facebook profile when you mean to comment from the business Page.
Does removing cover photo delete it?
Hide Photos On Your Timeline and Delete Photo Tags Removing tags with your name does not delete those photos but instead removes reference to you from the photo. You can find all the photos you’ve been tagged in by clicking Activity Log that appears on your profile page in the lower right of your cover photo.
How do I remove cover photo from news feed?
In case if you want to remove it from news feed, you can also make settings to remove the cover page change notification from timeline. On the right hand corner of your cover, you will find a pencil like icon, click this one to hide your cover notification from the page.