Is it OK to say warm regards?
Warm Regards – I like this for a personal email to someone you don’t know very well, or a business email that is meant as a thank-you. Warmest Regards – As good as Warm Regards, with a touch of added heat. Warmest – I use this often for personal emails, especially if I’m close to someone but not in regular touch.
How do I write a complaint letter to the police?
- Describe the problem you have precisely.
- Address the relevant authority appropriately.
- Mention the date and place where the event occurred.
- Suggest what you would like to be done.
- Describe what are your expectations.
- You may mention which department you wish to handle your case.
How do you end a letter when you are not happy?
Don’t forget to end your complaint letter with a closing salutation such as “Yours sincerely” or “Sincerely” and to leave sufficient space for your signature (usually three lines).
How do you politely complain about service?
How to Complain Politely in English
- Start politely. Starting a complaint with “I’m sorry to bother you” or “Excuse me, I wonder if you can help me” puts the listener at ease.
- Make your request into a question.
- Explain the problem.
- Don’t blame the person you are dealing with.
- Show the you are in the know.
How do I lodge a consumer complaint?
A dissatisfied consumer can file a complaint directly with the national commission or appeal against decisions of the state commission within a month from the date of the order. The court fee is Rs 5,000 and the demand draft should be in the name of The Registrar, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
How do you end a letter of complaint response?
- Respond specifically to the issues brought up by the customer.
- Provide a specific apology that acknowledges any mistakes on your end.
- State exactly what you intend to do (or have already done) to make it right.
- Propose how you will improve the customer’s experience in the future.
Is best a bad sign-off?
Best conveys best wishes in a cheerful, pithy way. If you get a lot of email, you know that nearly everyone uses this sign-off. That familiarity makes it seamless in the same way that regards is seamless in more formal emails.
Can you say all the best in email?
All the best email sign offs are general, friendly but slightly formal sign offs; like “best regards” or “all the best”. If you expect to see or meet the recipient in the near future then you can end your email with “I look forward to speaking with you” or “I look forward to meeting you”.
Can you say kindest regards?
I like some kind of warmth, but also keep it business-like. I tend to use “Kindest regards.” “Best wishes” or “Best regards” would be better for business. Kerr: This is another acceptable sign-off, especially if you’re using it with someone you know really well.
Can you end an email with God Bless?
If you know for a fact the recipient of the email is religious or they themselves close their emails with “God Bless,” then you can reciprocate that sign-off, but the best practice is to avoid religious closings, just in case it makes anyone feel uncomfortable.
Can you say thank you and kind regards?
3 Answers. Yes, many use that way, also in “Best Regards”. But, especially if we’re talking about some official/formal email, I’d suggest to write according to the normal rules of orthography. In that case, write them like this: “Best regards”, “Thanks and regards” or “Yours faithfully”, etc.
What do you list as accomplishments on a resume?
List of Professional Achievements for Resume
- Revenue or sales you increased for the company.
- Money you saved for the company.
- Time you saved for the company.
- Problems you identified and solved.
- Ideas or innovations you introduced.
- Procedures or systems you developed, implemented, or optimized.
- Special projects you worked on.
How do you respond to kindest regards?
- Very truly yours,
- Yours truly,
- Sincerely yours,
- Best regards,
- Kind regards,
- With thanks,
Can you start an email with thank you?
Say the words “thank you” in the first sentence or two, so the person knows why you are writing. If you are sending an email, include the phrase “Thank You” in the subject line as well. Give (some) specifics. Make sure you specify what you are saying thank you for.
How do you write 5 million dollars on a resume?
How to Abbreviate Million on Your Resume
- Don’t abbreviate the word million.
- Many people want to abbreviate million, but it opens the door to confusion.
- For example, I asked Google for guidance on how to abbreviate million here and got a page full of conflicting search results.
- If you’re talking millions, use the word — $1 million.