What activity trackers work with Virgin Pulse?
Virgin Pulse has integrated with the following devices:
- Mi Band (can only be connected via the VP Mobile App)
- Apple Watch (can only be connected via the VP Mobile App)
- Samsung Gear family (can only be connected via the VP Mobile App)
What is Max buzz?
Max Buzz is a sleek and splash-resistant (but not waterproof) daily activity tracker that tracks your steps, sleep, calories burned, distance traveled, and active minutes. Max Buzz also gives you notifications and applause. It’s a fantastic way to earn rewards in the Virgin Pulse program!
What calorie trackers work with Virgin Pulse?
MyFitnessPal. MyFitnessPal is a free app and website that helps you track the foods and calories you eat.
What is Max activity?
Max Activity Tracker. VIRGIN PULSE. The Virgin Pulse Max is an ultra-smart pedometer that tracks and displays your steps, distance, and calories on a large, easy to read screen. The MAX has a battery life of over 6 months, syncs with iOS and Android devices, and is sweat, rain, & splash resistant.
Does Virgin Pulse work with Garmin?
Virgin Pulse will support the following Garmin devices: Garmin Approach G30. Garmin Approach G7. Garmin Approach G8.
Can you use Max buzz without Virgin Pulse?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to connect or sync the Max Buzz without an active Virgin Pulse account. In order to connect and sync your Max Buzz device, you need to have an active Virgin Pulse account. Max Buzz can only sync through a Bluetooth connection with the Virgin Pulse app on a compatible smartphone.
Can I use Max buzz without Virgin Pulse?
What is Virgin Pulse Max?
Virgin Pulse’s Max was designed for companies encouraging well-being and fitness amongst their employees. This Bluetooth-enabled device tracks all your activity stats, which are then uploaded onto the Virgin Pulse platform, where you can set goals and challenges.
How do I connect MyFitnessPal to Virgin Pulse?
Connecting MyFitnessPal to Virgin Pulse
- Open MyFitnessPal on your mobile device.
- Sign into your account.
- Next, sign into Virgin Pulse on your mobile device.
- Navigate to Profile then select Devices & Apps.
- Tap the MyFitnessPal button.
- Tap Connect to link MyFitnessPal to your Virgin Pulse account.
How does Virgin Pulse track active minutes?
You will not see the Active Minutes screen until you have earned an active minute on that day. To view your Active Minutes on your Max Buzz, lift your wrist that the Max Buzz is worn on, and turn it towards your body. Tap on the screen until The Active Minutes screen is displayed, after the Distance screen.
How do I connect my Garmin to Virgin Pulse?
Allow Virgin Pulse to view your Garmin activity.
- You’ll be redirected to the Garmin/Virgin Pulse application authorization page. Enter the email address and password associated with your Garmin account.
- Click the “Allow” button.
- Once the connection is completed, you will be redirected back to the “Devices & Apps” page.
Is Virgin Pulse account free?
Virgin Pulse MAX is an ultra-smart activity tracker that tracks your steps, distance and calories burned. Sync Max to your iOS or Android device or upload to your account via USB. 4.372 $24.99 FREE!