What are the spectrum error codes?
Spectrum TV App for Android Error Codes
- DGE-1001 – Service Temporarily Unavailable.
- DFE-1004 – Check Connection.
- DVS-1004 – Unable to Complete Request.
- DVS-1001 – Channel Unavailable.
- DLP-999 – Unable to Complete Request.
- DLC-1001 – Behind Modem Service Error.
- DLI-1010 – Unable to Sign In.
- DCM-1000 – STB Tune Failure.
How do I fix error spectrum on my cable box?
To do this:
- Sign in to your Spectrum account.
- Go to Services > Equipment and select Reset Equipment.
- Wait for the reset to finish, then restart your cable box.
Why is my Time Warner cable box not working?
There are several reasons why your Spectrum Cable Box is not working. One is when you have a loose connection between your TV and your cable box. Another is due to the outages of Spectrum services. A poor network connection may also contribute to your cable box not working properly.
Why is On Demand not working?
Common On Demand Issues Confirm there isn’t an outage in your area. If the issue continues, reboot your receiver by unplugging the power cord and allow at least 60 seconds before plugging it back in. Allow at least 20 minutes for the receiver to fully recover and turn it back on.
Where is the reset button on Spectrum cable box?
Check along the front side of your cable box for a small circular button labeled Reset. If you don’t see the button on the front side of your cable box, then check on the back panel near the power cords. If you can’t find a Reset button on your cable box, then it may reset by holding down the Power button instead.
How do I reset my Spectrum cable box?
The easiest way to reset your Spectrum cable box is to unplug it, wait 60 seconds, and then plug it back in.
How do I know if my Spectrum cable box is bad?
When You Should Reset Spectrum Cable Box?
- Channel issues or programs not loading properly.
- Blurry, freezing, tiling, or pixilated picture.
- Poor reception or screen going blank.
- Program guide unavailable.
- Snowy picture.
- Black or blue screen when using the device.
How do I reset my On Demand box?
How to reset your digital box
- Locate and unplug the power cable on your Digital Box.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Plug the power back into the Digital Box.
- Wait approximately 1-2 minutes for the Interactive Guide functions to be fully restored.
How do I get to On Demand on spectrum?
Access On Demand
- Press Menu on your remote control.
- Navigate to TV Shows, Movies or Video Store using the arrow buttons, then press OK/Select.
- If your remote control has an On Demand button, you can press it once to access TV Shows, twice to access Movies or three times to access the Video Store.
How do I reboot my cable box?
Reboots will often solve issues by resetting the box and its cable connection. To reboot, unplug the cable box from the power, either from the back of the box or from the power outlet on your wall or power strip, for approximately 30 seconds, and then plug it back in. This will begin the boot-up process.
How do I get my signal back on my TV?
Check the cable connections between the TV and your video device or receiver. Change the channel or try a different input device or movie. The received signal may be weak. If your TV uses a cable or satellite box, you may need to contact your service provider for further assistance in improving the signal strength.