What are three types of knowledge a room attendant must know?
Skills and knowledge
- customer service skills.
- the ability to accept criticism and work well under pressure.
- patience and the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- the ability to work on your own.
- to be thorough and pay attention to detail.
- sensitivity and understanding.
- a desire to help people.
What is the most important skills for a housekeeper?
The following are the most common housekeeping skills needed to be a good housekeeper:
- Time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Customer service.
- Housekeeping hard skills.
What are the strengths that help you as a housekeeper?
- Strong time management skills and proven history of workplace punctuality.
- Attention to detail and meticulous use of proper safety procedures.
- Experience with a variety of cleaning products and tools.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-directed and motivated.
What qualities do you think that makes a good housekeeper?
Aside from being loyal and hard-working, a good housekeeper is one that is caring and attentive to your needs and the needs of your household. You want someone who will care for your house and your valuables as if they were their own.
How do you describe housekeeping duties on a resume?
Hotel Housekeeper/ Laundry Attendant
- Kept storage areas and carts well-stocked, clean, and tidy.
- Sorted, counted, and marked clean linens, and stored them in the closets.
- Made beds, dusted, polished furniture and equipment, cleaned bathrooms, vacuumed etc.
- Washed linens folded them and put them away.
How do I write a resume for a custodian?
3. Write a Clean Custodian Job Description for Your Resume
- Put your last job first.
- Show the name of your company/school and your start and end dates.
- To each job in your work history, add 3–5 resume bullet points.
- In them show the custodian job duties and responsibilities you had.
How do I write a CV for housekeeping?
At the top of your housekeeping resume (or housekeeping supervisor resume), put a resume objective or a resume summary. Tie your housekeeping skills, duties, and responsibilities into a resume. Match your achievements to the job description. List your housekeeping experience in reverse-chronological order.
What are the 7’s of good housekeeping?
7S of Good Housekeeping is the most basic and fundamental approach for productivity and quality improvement in all types of business. 7S of Good Housekeeping is an expanded version of 5S of Good Housekeeping. 7S stands for sort, systematize, sweep, standardize, safety, self-discipline and sustain.
What are the interview questions for housekeeping?
Housekeeping Interview Questions
- Why have you chosen housekeeping?
- What are the key components of housekeeping?
- What do you find rewarding about housekeeping?
- What do you dislike about housekeeping?
- What skills do you have that you feel help you to be a good housekeeper?
- What do you think are the most important skills for a housekeeper?
What makes a good custodian?
Job-Specific Skills A good custodian supervisor is skilled at, or has a solid working knowledge, of every job function within the department. She may have to perform many of these jobs herself and train, supervise and evaluate her staff as they carry out these functions.
How do you make a janitor sound good on a resume?
8 Do’s and Don’ts for Writing a Janitorial Resume
- Do use specific action verbs in your work history. Action words are a must in any strong resume.
- Do list certifications.
- Do provide examples of physical dexterity.
- Do give specifics about cleaning practices and standards.
What is a good objective for housekeeping resume?
For example: “Seeking a job as a housekeeper, using my organizational skills and cleaning experience to maintain a well-groomed and orderly home.” Or this: “To obtain a job as a housekeeper using my experiences as a homemaker for 20 years to create a comfortable, clean and welcoming home environment.”
What skills do you need to be a janitor?
Basic Cleaning Skills
- Chemical Use.
- Polishing Furniture.
What should a cleaner do in 2 hours?
Vacuuming the entire house. Cleaning the bathrooms, including toilets. Cleaning the kitchen, including quickly mopping the floor. A few assorted small tasks like wiping surfaces down.
How do you say cleaning on a resume?
Describe the cleaning duties you had to perform to maintain the interior and exterior appearance of the building at your previous position. You could make a statement such as, “Swept and mopped floors, washed walls and windows and emptied trash cans.” Also describe additional duties specific to your work environment.
How do you describe a janitor on a resume?
- Cleared debris and recycled trash.
- Swept, vacuumed and mopped apartment units.
- Cleaned glass doors and mirrors.
- Emptied trash containers.
- Cleaned baseboards as well as low and high furnishings.
- Ability to understand instructions on cleaning products and know the proper use.