What can you do with old iPhone 3G?
Contact Apple via its recycling policy page and see what your old handset is worth. If you’ve got an original iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPhone 3GS, Apple will still recycle the device for you but doesn’t offer any money, and you need to take it into an Apple Store.
Can you listen to music on an old iPhone?
You can use your iPhone as a dedicated music player either by streaming songs from a service like Spotify when connected to Wi-Fi, or by downloading tunes straight to the device.
How do I put Spotify on my iPhone 3GS?
Solution! Go to itunes on computer and download the app.. Then on the iPhone go to apps and download it from the cloud.. It will then give you the option to download the latest compatible version of spotify. Solution!
How do I transfer music from my iPhone 3gs to my computer without iTunes?
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to computer via the USB cable > Enter the passcode on iPhone so that the software can access your device > Click Transfer to Computer option. Step 2. Click the “+” to choose the songs you want to transfer to computer.
Is an iPhone 3G worth anything?
Although newer iPhones get substantial value (iPhone 4S + 64GB AT is up to $150 today), iPhone 3 and 3GS are rapidly becoming worthless in the US. Your phone is may still be worth money in a rebate or gift cart in USA if you exchange it as part of a phone purchase.
How can I update my iPhone 3GS to iOS 10?
Update & verify software
- Plug your device in to power and connect to Wi-Fi.
- Tap Settings, then General.
- Tap Software Update, then Download and Install.
- Tap Install.
- To learn more, visit Apple Support: Update the iOS software on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
How do I set up old iPhone for music only?
Follow these quick tips to turn your iPhone into an iPod touch in an instant!
- Go to Settings > Cellular, and turn Celluar off.
- Keep Bluetooth and WiFi on.
- Turn the iPhone off and remove the SIM card or have insert a deactivated SIM card.
- Turn the iPhone back on and bingo your old iPhone now functions as an iPod touch!
How can I use my iPhone without Wi-Fi or service?
Can You Use a Phone Without Service?
- Texting and Calling Over WiFi. We use a sim card mainly to make calls and send text messages from a cell phone.
- Google Voice.
- WiFi Calling on iPhone.
- WiFi Calling Android.
- Apps for Calling and Texting Over WiFi.
- Listen to Music.
- Play New Games.
- Snap a Picture.
What is the best alternative to iTunes for iPhone?
Best iTunes Alternatives 2022
- TunesGo. TunesGo is one of the best alternatives to iTunes for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
- MediaMonkey. Image Credit: Computer Bild.com.
- Foobar2000. Foobar2000 is one of the best iTunes alternatives for your iPhone, iPad, and iPod.
How can I get free music on my iPhone without iTunes?
To add music to iPhone without iTunes:
- Download and install Dropbox on both your iPad and computer.
- Upload the MP3 files from your computer to Dropbox.
- Open Dropbox on your iPad and you will see the songs from your computer.
- Choose and download the MP3 files to your mobile device for offline listening.
Does the iPhone 3G have Bluetooth?
Both models include support for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 2.0 (2.0 for the original and 2.0+EDR for the 3G). The original iPhone offers 4, 8, or 16 GB of storage, and the iPhone 3G offers 8 or 16 GB of storage (the white model is only available with 16 GB).