What is Citrix insight?
Citrix Insight Services (CIS) is a Citrix platform for instrumentation, telemetry, and business insight generation. Its instrumentation and telemetry capabilities enable technical users (customers, partners, and engineers) to self-diagnose and fix problems and optimize their environments.
How do you import data into CIS?
To upload a file:
- Log in to the portal at https://support.citrix.com/case/manage.
- Select the case you’d like to add a file to.
- Click Browse in the “Accelerate your case” section.
- Select the file to upload.
- If you have not accepted the EULA previously, you must do so before the file will upload.
What is the use of Citrix telemetry service?
Citrix Telemetry Service (NT SERVICE\CitrixTelemetryService): Collects diagnostic information for analysis by Citrix, such that the analysis results and recommendations can be viewed by administrators to help diagnose issues with the site.
Which two Citrix diagnostic tools can upload files directly to Citrix Insight Services CIS?
If you are collecting data from XenApp or XenDesktop, you can also upload the file directly from within the Scout Collection Tool – Citrix Scout.
What is Citrix scout used for?
Citrix Scout collects diagnostics that can be used for proactive maintenance in your XenApp and XenDesktop deployment. Citrix offers comprehensive, automated analysis through Citrix Insight Services. You can also use Scout to troubleshoot issues, either on your own or with guidance from Citrix Support.
How do I enable Citrix call home?
- You can use any of the two ways to access the Call Home page: Navigate to System > System Information. Navigate to System > Diagnostics. In the details pane, under Technical Support Tools, select Call Home.
- In the Configure Call Home page, the Registration with Citrix upload server field shows the registration status.
Is Citrix remote desktop secure?
Remote PC Access is a feature of Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops that enables organizations to easily allow their employees to access corporate resources remotely in a secure manner. The Citrix platform makes this secure access possible by giving users access to their physical office PCs.
How do I upload files to Citrix?
1. Navigate to the folder to which you’d like to upload a file in your ShareFile account, and click Upload Files in the upper right corner of the page. 2. On the next screen, drag and drop the files you wish to upload from your computer folder or desktop to the box on the screen.
What port does Citrix Scout use?
Citrix Credential Wallet service is running. Connection from the StoreFront server to Active Directory port 88. Connection from the StoreFront server to Active Directory port 389.
What is Citrix health assistant?
Citrix Health Assistant is a tool to troubleshoot configuration issues in unregistered VDAs. The tool automates several health checks to identify possible root causes for VDA registration failures and issues in session launch and time zone redirection configuration.
How do I disable Citrix telemetry service?
To disable it, create the registry value HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Citrix\Telemetry\CEIP\Enabled (DWORD) and set it to 0 (zero). Also see CEIP at Citrix Insight Services at Citrix Docs.
Can Citrix spy on you?
A: NO, your employer cannot spy on your home computer through Citrix/Terminal Server sessions. Remote Desktop, Citrix, and Terminal server sessions are not designed to access your home computer. You do not need to worry about being spied on your personal computer via a remote desktop session.