What is good served over rice?
7 Yummy Foods to Serve with Rice …
- Lettuce Wraps.
- The Sweet Stuff.
How do you make funeral hotdish?
- Deselect All.
- 1 pound Italian pork sausage, casings removed.
- One 28-ounce can chopped tomatoes.
- 2 cups macaroni noodles.
- 1 1/2 cups vegetable or chicken stock.
- 3/4 cup peas, fresh or frozen.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 1 cup shredded cheese (I like a mix of Parmesan and mozzarella!)
How do you make a hamburger and rice?
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat.
- Add onion, pepper, garlic, salt, and pepper to meat and stir to mix.
- Add beef broth, rice, Rotel, and Worcestershire to the skillet and stir to mix.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cover.
- Remove from heat and sprinkle with cheese.
How do you make hotdish rice and hamburger?
Cook rice according to directions on package. In a heavy skillet, brown ground beef with onions and celery, and then in a prepared casserole dish, mix together cooked rice, browned ground beef mixture, canned soups, soy sauce and molasses. Cover the dish and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and add chow mein noodles.
What can be made with rice?
Indian Rice Recipes
- Tomato Rice.
- Coconut Milk Rice Recipe.
- Veg Fried Rice Recipe, How to Make Fried Rice.
- Bisi Bele Bath Recipe.
- Ghee rice recipe (Stovetop & Instant pot)
- Palak Rice | Indian Spinach Rice.
- Biryani Rice | Kuska Rice.
- Lemon Rice, How to Make Lemon Rice.
How can I spice up white rice?
- Salt. Salt helps enhance and intensify the flavor of each ingredient.
- Dried herbs and veggies.
- Butter makes it better.
- Dried fruit, nuts, seeds.
- Fresh herbs and veggies.
- Salt it again!
What is Lutheran hotdish?
The word “hotdish” was first used in a 1930 Minnesotan cookbook published by the Grace Lutheran Ladies Aid. This landmark recipe called for hamburger meat, onions, celery, canned peas, canned tomato soup, and Creamettes — Minnesotan macaroni — all to be stirred together and baked.
What is funeral hot dish?
Lutheran Hot Dish (Funeral Hot Dish)
- 1 pound dry macaroni.
- 1 pound ground beef.
- 1 can tomato soup.
- 1 medium onion, chopped.
- 1 (14 ounce) can corn, drained.
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes.
- Ketchup or salsa (to taste, if desired)
- Salt and pepper, to taste.
What goes with hamburger and rice?
Hamburger Rice is the Ultimate Quick Dinner Try it with kale or spinach, put some grated cheese on top, or just have ketchup or barbecue sauce on the side. You can’t go wrong.
What can I make with hamburger and rice?
But you can also dress hamburger rice up a million different ways, from sautéing onion with the beef to seasoning it with chili powder and serving it with sour cream and avocado. Try it with kale or spinach, put some grated cheese on top, or just have ketchup or barbecue sauce on the side. You can’t go wrong.
How do you make mock chow mein?
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Saute ground beef and onions until meat is cooked; drain.
- Add celery, both soups and warm water. Stir in rice, bean sprouts, soy sauce and pepper.
- Turn into 9 x 13-inch casserole dish and bake covered for 30 minutes.