What is the proper way to spell fondly?
Correct spelling for the English word “fondly” is [fˈɒndli], [fˈɒndli], [f_ˈɒ_n_d_l_i] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
How do you spell finally?
Spelling of Finally: Finally is spelled f-i-n-a-l-l-y. Definition of Finally: Finally is an adverb meaning after a long time, and it usually involves some sort of delay or difficulty. Additionally, it is often used to introduce the last premise or point in an argument.
What are types of letter writing?
Types of Letters
- Formal Letter: These letters follow a certain pattern and formality.
- Informal Letter: These are personal letters.
- Business Letter: This letter is written among business correspondents, generally contains commercial information such as quotations, orders, complaints, claims, letters for collections etc.
What means eventually?
: at an unspecified later time : in the end.
What are the different types of letters give examples?
Types of Letters
- Acceptance Letter.
- Acknowledgment Letter.
- Agreement Letter.
- Announcement Letter.
- Apology Letter.
- Appeal Letter.
- Application Letter.
- Appointment Letter.
How do you spell cousin?
Correct spelling for the English word “cousin” is [kˈʌzən], [kˈʌzən], [k_ˈʌ_z_ə_n] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
What are the 4 parts of a letter?
Parts of a Business Letter
- The Heading. The heading contains the return address with the date on the last line.
- Recipient’s Address. This is the address you are sending your letter to.
- The Salutation. The salutation (or greeting) in a business letter is always formal.
- The Body.
- The Complimentary Close.
- The Signature Line.
How do you spell spell?
The verb spell commonly means to write or name the letters making up a word in the right order. Spell is a verb with irregular and regular forms. Spelled and spelt are both common forms of the past tense and the past participle of spell, though with geographical differences.
Is fond the same as love?
As verbs the difference between fond and love is that fond is (obsolete) to have a foolish affection for, to be fond of while love is to have a strong affection for (someone or something) or love can be to praise; commend.
How do you use fondly in a sentence?
- The outcome was not what he fondly expected.
- She looked fondly at his crinkly face.
- What I remember fondly has nothing unsaid.
- Taking Mary in his arms, he kissed her fondly.
- She is looking fondly at the plants he had nurtured.
What does it mean to think fondly of someone?
in a way that shows that you like and care about someone. She smiled fondly at her brother and his wife. Synonyms and related words. – Showing love, respect and admiration.
What’s another word for fondly?
other words for fondly
What is fondly mean?
1 archaic : in a foolish manner : foolishly. 2 : in a fond manner : affectionately spoke of her fondly.