Where can I learn skills for free?
12 free online education sites for tech skills
- Dash General Assembly.
- Harvard Online Learning.
- Khan Academy.
What skills should I learn in lockdown?
You can pick any one of them that suits you.
- Start A Blog. Number one skills that can help you make extra income is how to blog.
- Learn how to code. Coder and developers always had their place.
- Digital Marketing. The next skill which demand will rise is a professional digital marketer.
- Closing a deal.
What new things can I learn in lockdown?
Here are a few ideas to help you get started….4. Gardening.
- Textiles. If you’re always finding holes in your clothes, or love the idea of creating your own clothes, learning how to sew, knit or crochet could be a useful way to spend your time during the lockdown.
- New Hobby.
What skills can I learn in a month?
15 Skills You Can Pick Up in a Month
- COOKING. Although it’s convenient, takeout can be expensive and nutritionally suspect.
- CODING. Basic HTML skills aren’t nearly as intimidating to understand as some telephone book-sized manuals would suggest.
- DRIVE A MANUAL TRANSMISSION.
- PHOTO EDITING.
- CARD SHUFFLING.
- LOCK PICKING.
Is it worth getting Microsoft certified?
If you are not a front-end developer and develop with Microsoft technologies a certification will surely make you a more valuable asset. If you apply for a job in IT and your company want’s to sell your services to a client any certification will help your company sell your skills better.
What is a Microsoft Office proficiency test?
Our interactive Microsoft Office skills tests are designed to test job applicants on the most commonly used Office tasks. The tests cover everything from basic to advanced skills in Word, Excel, Outlook and/or PowerPoint (separate or combined tests available).
How can I learn computer skills for free?
Here is a list of some free online computer skills lessons that you can start with:
- Computer Basics for Absolute Beginners – from GCF Learn Free (Free)
- Internet Basics for Absolute Beginners – from GCF Learn Free (Free)
- Computer Science 101 – from Stanford University (Free)
Is Microsoft training free?
Microsoft Learn is a free, interactive, hands-on training platform that helps people develop in-demand technical skills related to widely used Microsoft products and services including Azure, Microsoft 365, Power Platform, Microsoft Dynamics, and more
What are some fun courses to take?
Fun Classes To Take In College
- Intro To Beer/Wine. Talk about fun, right?
- Photography. A few of my friends started their own business taking engagements and wedding event pictures.
- Ballroom Dancing.
- Horseback Riding.